Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames /msg that works in games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42089​

What is the suggestion about?
/msg that works in games​

Description:
Okay so this addition has no purpose, only reason why I think this would be a great addition is because I don't like being mean to other people and it would be easier to report players to staff.
Ok so let me explain, when somebody invites me to a party but im already in a party I don't like ignoring them, but if this was a feature i can just /msg<name> and explain to them that im in a party.

And it would make it easier to report hackers ingame. Normally you have to invite some staff to your party and tell them who the hacker is but now you can /msg the staff.

This is a feature in lobbys but not in games.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Already explained it :).​

Extra Information:
If somebody keeps spamming the staff they can warn them,and if they continue they can /ignore them.​

JK47

that's cool, i agree I was in a party with some hoes +1

Cameron_11

I see how this is a great idea. At the same time I believe this would make it easier for people to team in games since the reason a lot of people who want to team and so for cheat don’t do it is because they are afraid if they say it in the chat where everyone can see it somebody will report them. I still agree with this idea, but I think We should pay attention to what I started above and attempt to control that somehow.

G

Gusto

I see how this is a great idea. At the same time I believe this would make it easier for people to team in games since the reason a lot of people who want to team and so for cheat don’t do it is because they are afraid if they say it in the chat where everyone can see it somebody will report them. I still agree with this idea, but I think We should pay attention to what I started above and attempt to control that somehow.
they will still get reported and banned, and I dont believe that there will be a lot of teamers

Status
Not open for further replies.