Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global More Staff ,Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
MadCatt​

What is the suggestion about?
More Staff ,Mods​

Description:
Hey it's me again, I was playing this server from i was 9 years old *3 Years Ago* And i meet a hundred of hackers in 1 year, that make me to get another idea, more staff. More staff and of course playing the minigames on the server, and does not ignoring the cheaters, i hope this suggestion makes the server more secured, and more fun to play

-MadCatt​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reduce Cheaters​

Extra Information:
An Active Staff​

KakashiBT

Donator
Donator
you cannot simply add more staff but ! you can actually report the hackers, players through the gameplay reports or chat reports depends on the one you wanna report.

:):)Smile more!:):)

Khosraw

Banned
I am aware that there are people with the Reporter rank on the Forums. They are for reporting the hackers. There are people applying to be a staff member, and if they find a good, smart, mature, and/or respectful person, he/she will become a staff.

There are currently 3 trials so we will see where they get.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Neutral

Last edited:
S

Shayy

You are not able to suggest more staff as that is something that the staff and players decide when reviewing a players application. Only if it gets accepted then there can be more staff. However you can report hackers on the forums ( Make sure you have proof, record them hacking ) or do ./staff in-game and MSG a staff member and see if they can keep an eye on them.

Sorry but it is a -1 from me.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Not allowed to suggest -_-

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming
Sorry i didn't know that i cannot suggest this, my friend told me to suggest this.

Status
Not open for further replies.