Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global More SrMods

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
More SrMods

Description:
There is only one SrMod at the moment and that is natty_sword. He is super bussy and he doesn’t have time to react to peoples dm’s to give them permission to appeal or another staff application etc. So there should be more SrMods like 2-3 so natty won’t be so bussy and so every SrMod had time to react to dm’s.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will have a faster answer from SrMods so they can get permissions faster to appeal or apply for staff etc. This helps improves the community because nobody has to wait very long. The staff team also have to wait less for a respond of the SrMods and therefore some issues get solved faster which improves the servers quality.

Extra Information:
I need appeal perms but SrMods do not have the time to react to me so this would help :)
- have a nice day <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
marijn08

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Neutral/small +1
I agree that the lack of Sr. Mods affects the server negatively. However, Sr. Mod is a real dependant and important role that require the trust of higher management. I do agree that there are a few Moderators that deserve this role, but it's not my opinion that counts.
I know but natty is way to bussy to react to anyone that is why he disabled his dm’s so no one can get perms to appeal or apply only by dming owners or wrath but they never react.

Flexier

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, marijn08​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • That is up to the management team, this cannot be suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.