Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More Pluggins To Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syd341

Minecraft Username:
Sydiis​

What is the suggestion about?
More Pluggins To Creative​

Description:
Hello!
I am a builder, and I would like if there were more "builder-pluggins" to creative, such as https://github.com/Brennian/Arceon/wiki or maybe https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/voxelsniper. And maybe add something that gives a "grade" or a rank to your plot.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
To use these pluggins, you'll need a rank maybe? That would mean more money to JartexNetwork and the Network can keep develop. And it would bring more people to creative, which means a better and stronger community.​

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Syd341 Syd341 Good suggestion, I see where you're going with the Loft, Voxel Sniper and Spike.
However the plots we have right now are VERY small, only highly ranked players can merge plots to make them bigger than expected and still have less space to work with (Talking from a decent builder's point of view who has been actively doing commissions etc)

So doubt if this will be possible to add just now, but definitely looking forward to this if they increase the plot sizes to maybe 301x301 or 501x501 :p

Lemme know if you agree or disagree, also with which part ;)

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Staff Member
Syd341 Syd341 Good suggestion, I see where you're going with the Loft, Voxel Sniper and Spike.
However the plots we have right now are VERY small, only highly ranked players can merge plots to make them bigger than expected and still have less space to work with (Talking from a decent builder's point of view who has been actively doing commissions etc)

So doubt if this will be possible to add just now, but definitely looking forward to this if they increase the plot sizes to maybe 301x301 or 501x501 :p

Lemme know if you agree or disagree, also with which part ;)

think 120x120 plot size is pretty good, voxel wouldnt be a problem imo

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
think 120x120 plot size is pretty good, voxel wouldnt be a problem imo
Then again for server issues we have to reduce the sizes for brushes because I wouldn't honestly give it to everyone.

Unless we only enable it for Donators or like verified members or something like that.

Unidentified

Neutral, as stated the plots sizes are a bit small for Voxel, but its a very good building plugin. Also, I am unsure about Jartex, but I have been on servers with Voxel Sniper and it can be laggy (more so than worldedit).
I haven't used Voxel is ages though so I am Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.