Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More maps, "Ghost-Blocks" and glitches, Shop, Anti Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkanymore0322

Minecraft Username:
idkanymore0322

What is the suggestion about?
More maps, "Ghost-Blocks" and glitches, Shop, Anti Cheat

Description:
Maps: I believe having more maps in bedwars quad, trios, duos, solo makes the game more fun. Mostly everyone in the server is here for bedwars and having more maps could have more variety in the game. I usually play with 3 other friends and having only to play the Kong map, Circut, Yoshi, and Crash map is very boring and gets old quickly. I suggest trying like what most other servers do and just take some of Hypixel's maps like Mushroom, Hollywood, Invasion. This can add more variety and gameplay.

"Ghost-Blocks" and Glitches: I don't think "Ghost Blocks" has occurred to me yet in 1.8.9 but before i switched to 1.8.9 from 1.16.5 ghost blocks was in every bedwars server I was in. Basically what it was is when I place a block it would be there for a second, but then lag and disappear, causing us to fall and requiring us to get all of our gapples, firecharges and other items back. This really annoys me and my friends and we usually just stop playing jartex after that due to rage. Also in 1.16.5 when I play skywars, whenever I walk between or near glass planes, walls(Not blocks, the items named walls), and fences, I would usually be stuck there and sometimes mid air and I can't move at all. I would continually be teleported there to the location I was stuck at until I get kicked for "client-modification".

Shops: I suggest instead of making clay TNT proof you should try to make glass TNT proof like Hypixel and most other servers. I also suggest adding milk buckets and invisibility potions to spice up the gameplay and make it more intense.

Anti-Cheat: This might take a while to fix but I'll just leave it here. The message "Kicked for Client Modification" is really annoying and I would usually get kicked for no reason and given that message. For example I was making pool in Prison and when I was swimming back up I was kicked for client modification and when I try to join back I got banned and I needed a friend to drain the pool so I can finally once again play prison again. I also get kicked when I have really high cps and spam click. When I blockhit in KitPVP I would usually get kicked and when I try to hoe dirt in Prison, I would also get kicked. Blatant cheaters sometimes never get banned and they scaffold and have PVP hacks like no knockback and yet they never get banned. Please continue to work on the anti-cheat

Thank you for reading my suggestions, I really hope they get implanted. I would always support the server and I wish you a happy and wonderful day.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I suggest trying to make bedwars a better game mode because most people in the server are for bedwars and it usually has the most players.

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
-1 The server does not take maps from other servers. You can make or wait for one to be added later on.

Ghost blocks and anticheat issues are well known and are already being worked upon.

And, im guessing the reason clay is tnt-proof is to be slightly different from other bedwars servers.

Invisibility and milk buckets aren't necessarily needed imo, and there is no skill in using them.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, idkanymore0322​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Maps: I believe having more maps in bedwars quad, trios, duos, solo makes the game more fun. Mostly everyone in the server is here for bedwars and having more maps could have more variety in the game. I usually play with 3 other friends and having only to play the Kong map, Circut, Yoshi, and Crash map is very boring and gets old quickly. I suggest trying like what most other servers do and just take some of Hypixel's maps like Mushroom, Hollywood, Invasion. This can add more variety and gameplay.
  • You can feel free to submit maps that you think should be added in our Map Submissions sub-forum. Make sure the maps are yours.
"Ghost-Blocks" and Glitches: I don't think "Ghost Blocks" has occurred to me yet in 1.8.9 but before i switched to 1.8.9 from 1.16.5 ghost blocks was in every bedwars server I was in. Basically what it was is when I place a block it would be there for a second, but then lag and disappear, causing us to fall and requiring us to get all of our gapples, firecharges and other items back. This really annoys me and my friends and we usually just stop playing jartex after that due to rage. Also in 1.16.5 when I play skywars, whenever I walk between or near glass planes, walls(Not blocks, the items named walls), and fences, I would usually be stuck there and sometimes mid air and I can't move at all. I would continually be teleported there to the location I was stuck at until I get kicked for "client-modification".
  • These 'Bugs' are due to Minecraft 1.16 being unstable, and due to the way it interacts with the AntiCheat, and this is something we cannot fix. We always suggest using 1.8.9 on Minigames for a better gameplay experience as it's much more stable.
Shops: I suggest instead of making clay TNT proof you should try to make glass TNT proof like Hypixel and most other servers. I also suggest adding milk buckets and invisibility potions to spice up the gameplay and make it more intense.
  • This has been already suggested and denied many times. We do not copy other servers, Clay has been made TNT-proof to give it a purpose and make it useful, and there is no need to add glass anymore. About Invisibility potions, this is an item that will never be added to Bedwars on JartexNetwork and this is due to many reasons, with Cheaters being one of them.
Anti-Cheat: This might take a while to fix but I'll just leave it here. The message "Kicked for Client Modification" is really annoying and I would usually get kicked for no reason and given that message. For example I was making pool in Prison and when I was swimming back up I was kicked for client modification and when I try to join back I got banned and I needed a friend to drain the pool so I can finally once again play prison again. I also get kicked when I have really high cps and spam click. When I blockhit in KitPVP I would usually get kicked and when I try to hoe dirt in Prison, I would also get kicked. Blatant cheaters sometimes never get banned and they scaffold and have PVP hacks like no knockback and yet they never get banned. Please continue to work on the anti-cheat
  • You cannot suggest anything regarding the AntiCheat as no AntiCheat is perfect. We are trying our best to make it better as much as possible, and it is indeed improving.
Thank you again for your suggestions,​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.