Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD More island permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Djcougar

What is the suggestion about?
More island permissions

Description:
So there was a great suggestion by T0m45_ T0m45_ for more island ranks, so that there is more than just members, mods, and admins. This is an amazing suggestion but I had some ideas of some more island permissions that would go great with his suggestion so here we go!

- Activate redstone
This island permission would be the ability actually activate redstone, not build it, but use it like pushing a button or pulling a lever. Visitors would also have this option. So you could allow or not allow visitors to active redstone. This could allow for a lot of customization when it comes to island builds and things things that involve redstone as you can limit who can use it and who cant.

- Add and take from /is vault
I really think these should be 2 separate commands. There are time when I wish I could allow someone to put stuff into /isvault, but not take things out of/is vault. Making these 2 separate perms would be great!

-Adjust Beacon Perks
I think this would be another great permission to add, the ability to change beacon perks. So you know after you set up a beacon you can add a valuable resource then select the perks you want then activate it. Well adding a perm to limit who can change that would be a useful addition.

-Ability to /tpaccept or /tpahere when within the islands boundary
This is an important permission that should be added. This could help prevent island information from being leaked due to a rat on your island tpa’ing others to the island for whatever purposes. Same goes with tpaccepting people trying to teleport to the island. This is just to keep islands more safe from potential rats. Once again, the ability tpaccept people trying to teleport into the island, and the ability to /tpahere people inside of the islands boundary.

Those are my ideas! Lemmi know what you think of them and how they can be improved or tweaked. Hope these are added! Thanks!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding more perms allows for more customization, which in turn keeps players happy and safe from potential insiders.

Extra Information:
To have a rainbow, you gotta be able to put up with the rain.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Djcougar
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind Regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.