Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Money tips [SURVIVAL]

I've seen many people having millions of $$$
Like 40 Million +
But no one would share the secrets of earning money
Some players may say sell items at Bm but Ive tried that strategy for months and never reached that goal of 1 mill
And I recently got 900k after grinding my life and got scammed

Please share some tips/strategies I can follow
Please don't share the link to helpful tips of survival
I've read it a million times
With Regards,
MinusDareDuanAlt

SangTol

IGN
SangTol
give SangTol money, he can give u doubles

Attachments

• dsdsds.jpg
    dsdsds.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1

YesAyanOo

Minus i have secret to get millions of money you can vote daily and vote 50 times and get 500 iron currency and buy player tag with /goldshop and sell tag vooucher in ah for money like 300k or 400k

YesAyanOo,

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
Minus i have secret to get millions of money you can vote daily and vote 50 times and get 500 iron currency and buy player tag with /goldshop and sell tag vooucher in ah for money like 300k or 400k

YesAyanOo,
If it'll a secret u told the whole world tn
Also why are u poor ??
If u got this idea ??

rock1702

MinusDareDuanAlt He is not false I am also doing this sometimes but the price are about 225k for me

KHILVANSH6789

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
Hello players,
This thread has been here for a while and a few of you have given some basic ideas of making money.
I will spill the beans,
So basically you all have given the basic idea of making money by voting and selling the tags and making money by selling items on blackmarket, Though these are a good method of making money they aren't consistent.
Here is a list of things you can do to make more money!

1. You can get trims from resource world every week and sell it to players or playerwarps such as /pw trims, you make good amount of money and it doesn't take that long to get those trims.

2. Now I'm not saying you should gamble.. But you should try your luck with the seasonal keys.. you need to be aware of the current price of seasonal keys and buy it with your in game money by trading with a player who usually buy's keys from the store. now you don't need to beg them to sell it to you or even give it for free, if they feel like giving/selling they will do it if not then you need to move forward.

3. Get Jartex iron by voting on https://jartexnetwork.com/vote and if you have linked your discord account with your in game account you can vote on the top.gg vote site https://top.gg/bot/1192485216518934581/vote

4. Try and sell the latest item's or even the items from the start of the season. For example the captain tag (if you still have a voucher of it) will sell for a good price since it's not obtainable anymore and looks good as well! And well for the latest voucher/item you can go with the breeze tag from the new summer crate to sell for a very high price. (Buy keys/crates from the iron you have earned by voting or buy the keys/crates from other players for money if they sell them.)

5. Try to get gkit's (/gkit in game) such as Grinder, Valentines (not obtainable anymore), Easter (not obtainable anymore) and more in future!
They can make you a good bit of money and they are permanent.

6. Try to make good connections with player who are likely to spend money on the server store and buy keys/crates when there is a new reset or just an event. Doing so could get you a few free items or get you a good bit of discount on buying items from them.

7. Try and sell ranks/rankups/seasonal ranks/keys/tags for money.. Yes it will take gambling to get you those item's but they sell very good. You are obviously gonna use your Jartex iron and if you are luck and won a giveaway on discord or any other platform you might get Jartex gold and buy more stuff.

8. Entering giveaways on Discord, So the Discord server of Jartex usually holds giveaways of ranks and such you can enter into giveaways in this channel https://discord.com/channels/220255160012767235/714855051482497054 or if there is a new reset for a gamemode you can enter in the giveaway for that gamemode's reset and try to win the prize. (Ofc it's luck based but you might as well try to enter the giveaway every now and then.)

9. (This one is likely to not work that well but you can give it a try) Asking staff members for anything that they can give you for free if they are opening crates. Now listen, You can ask them if they can give you stuff or no but you are not allowed to keep asking for the items after the request as been denied. If you keep asking for stuff even after the denial you might get punished for ' Asking Staff for Items and/or extra perks '
(more rules can be found here https://jartexnetwork.com/rules )

10. Buy stuff from the store if you can, if not skip this part.