Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mobcoins

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I just want some to confirm for me if certain mobs have higher chances to get a mob coin from them than others. If this is true can someone also link for like the tier system almost . Thanks Alot ,

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have read about your problem.

Don't worry here I will give you the answer bellow

So, I have been trying a lot to see which mob gives the most mobcoins and it is (Zombie's & Blaze's) without any enchants in the grinding sword/axe.

Coins (1-10) and Star Coins (1-6) will help you gain more mobcoins
The Coins enchant requires 50,000 EXP (legendary) and the Star Coins requires 75,000 STARS (galaxy enchant) and also in order to work it needs level 16 (do /level to view the levels and what they require). You can buy both enchants by doing /enchanter so you can buy them (Keep in mind that if u try opening galaxy enchants it will simply wont work as you haven't reached level 16 yet if you have then you are alright.) You can do /enchantments to see all the list of enchants.

Good afternoon,
iSaMeD0OM_

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have read about your problem.

Don't worry here I will give you the answer bellow

So, I have been trying a lot to see which mob gives the most mobcoins and it is (Zombie's & Blaze's) without any enchants in the grinding sword/axe.

Coins (1-10) and Star Coins (1-6) will help you gain more mobcoins
The Coins enchant requires 50,000 EXP (legendary) and the Star Coins requires 75,000 STARS (galaxy enchant) and also in order to work it needs level 16 (do /level to view the levels and what they require). You can buy both enchants by doing /enchanter so you can buy them (Keep in mind that if u try opening galaxy enchants it will simply wont work as you haven't reached level 16 yet if you have then you are alright.) You can do /enchantments to see all the list of enchants.

Good afternoon,
iSaMeD0OM_
Thank you very much for the information , really appreciate it .