Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mob Farms

Syndicate_Yogurt

Im having some trouble with making automated mob farms. I tried to make one for chickens that burns them with lava but it doesent seem to work. Is there a method that works for making auto farms for cows, sheeps, and chickens?

ulvd

click me for the one without a spawner (more difficult, more materials, way better results)

• This one is amazing for me. Since its old, I would do these changes:
    put buttons on every wall in the killing chamber so spidcers wont be able to climb up them, and they will die like other mobs.
  • if you want to get xp from the farm its all the same but you have to replace the stairs with glass and replace the campfires with slabs and when your done killing the mobs got to the side to collect the xp.
  • heres a little material list if its easier to look at for you :) - 36 stacks of Slab, 15 stacks building blocks, 2 stacks of stairs, temporary blocks, 23 repeaters, torches, 12 chests, 12 hoppers, 11 dispensers, 10 obeservers, water buckets, 9 soul campfire, 4 redstone dust, stairs, comparator, lever

click me for a easier one without a spawner (less materials, quicker, worse results)
  • Put torches on the top for prevent mob spawning on top
  • Put some water with sign in the middle to prevent spiders to climb

keep in mind these are mob farms and now animal farms :) - if you want animal farms let me know :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Syndicate_Yogurt

click me for the one without a spawner (more difficult, more materials, way better results)

• This one is amazing for me. Since its old, I would do these changes:
    put buttons on every wall in the killing chamber so spidcers wont be able to climb up them, and they will die like other mobs.
  • if you want to get xp from the farm its all the same but you have to replace the stairs with glass and replace the campfires with slabs and when your done killing the mobs got to the side to collect the xp.
  • heres a little material list if its easier to look at for you :) - 36 stacks of Slab, 15 stacks building blocks, 2 stacks of stairs, temporary blocks, 23 repeaters, torches, 12 chests, 12 hoppers, 11 dispensers, 10 obeservers, water buckets, 9 soul campfire, 4 redstone dust, stairs, comparator, lever

click me for a easier one without a spawner (less materials, quicker, worse results)
  • Put torches on the top for prevent mob spawning on top
  • Put some water with sign in the middle to prevent spiders to climb

keep in mind these are mob farms and now animal farms :) - if you want animal farms let me know :D
Hi, im trying to make one for chicken farm, i have a few sawners already and i currently only have them in a pen with some water flowing. Killing manually with my sword is slow D:

Unknowingly

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Unknowingly
Im having some trouble with making automated mob farms. I tried to make one for chickens that burns them with lava but it doesent seem to work. Is there a method that works for making auto farms for cows, sheeps, and chickens?
You can buy a mob chest from /shop and place it in the same chunk where you built your auto-farm. The chests will automatically pick up the mob drops. (Press F3 + G to open the Chunk menu)