Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minor Detail in Assistance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Izervizer​

What is your suggestion's title?
Minor Detail in Assistance Chat​

Suggestion Details:
Mostly When someone gets Anti-Filtered you ask them to Show Fullscreen with the taskbar but I Think Icon visibility also has to be listed as some can Remove the program from Taskbar but it can be hidden in the icon​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
In a time of Whitelisting, some can delete Current Programm from the taskbar but the same VPN can be Hidden in Icon, I think this is Minor detail that Should get required​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Minecraft Username:
Izervizer​

What is your suggestion's title?
Minor Detail in Assistance Chat​

Suggestion Details:
Mostly When someone gets Anti-Filtered you ask them to Show Fullscreen with the taskbar but I Think Icon visibility also has to be listed as some can Remove the program from Taskbar but it can be hidden in the icon​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
In a time of Whitelisting, some can delete Current Programm from the taskbar but the same VPN can be Hidden in Icon, I think this is Minor detail that Should get required​
This post is certainly confusing. First of all, why will they hide their VPN? That VPN got them Anti-Filtered so that's why they are here for Whitelist, Why will they use the VPN again after getting whitelisted? Second of all, There's no possible way to check if someone deleted a Program from Taskbar before screenshotting unless a staff tells them to SS in which they don't have time for to SS everyone.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UnVieuxMonsieur
that is an actual problem as they don't have enough time to SS. currently given and Whitelisted VPN can not get Detected next time for ex if someone choses other country with its VPN and then gets Whitelisted they can use it without getting in trouble

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
There is no point to that, most of the time the taskbar and stuff are needed to check if the player has a hacked client (the name for most are visible in the top left) or if they have autoclickers OPEN in the taskbar.

Adding this will not change anything, they can use a vpn, get the antibot screen, turn off the vpn completely and just send a screenshot with hidden icons and re-enable their vpn

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Izervizer​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.