Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Minigames

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
What do you guys expect/want to see from the new minigames update that is coming around soon?

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
fireball jumps, friend command and lists, clans/guilds, and new maps.

Khosraw

Banned
Yeah pretty simple things they need to add. I am not a fan of clans and guilds though.

Max12368

Ohhh I also remember suggesting a friend command, I hope they add it because most people haven't heard of discord and people can easily know about each other without opening discord and stuff. oh and I'm expecting new maps, invisible potion to bedwars, and when buying a pickaxe it should not downgrade automatically when dying, reduced shears price in bedwars or just make it more efficient and better kb (This is what all of us want the most is kb).

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
I would want to see a way to kiss people i guess, to show them love (nothing homosexual or step-bro's love or step-sis) (anything works)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Ohhh I also remember suggesting a friend command, I hope they add it because most people haven't heard of discord and people can easily know about each other without opening discord and stuff. oh and I'm expecting new maps, invisible potion to bedwars, and when buying a pickaxe it should not downgrade automatically when dying, reduced shears price in bedwars or just make it more efficient and better kb (This is what all of us want the most is kb).
no invis pots but everything else is good

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yanique1

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Is it confirmed that there will be changes?
And clans and guilds would be fresh as hell
i don’t think they will add clans and guilds (just looking at the suggestion archives) but still a possibility