Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigame Currency : Blood Crystals or Gold Shards and a MiniGame Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
Minigame Currency : Blood Crystals or Gold Shards and a MiniGame Lobby

Description:
Blood Crystals or Gold shards will be a global currency for minigames ( exept UHC cus its ded )

For these shards , you have to complete some missions in every single game ( unlike skywars and bedwars missions ) , Each mission will give you shards / crystals according to value of the mission for example

Hoarder : 300 Iron mined in Bridge , 130 Diamonds in bedwars , 400 ores mined in skywars . : 100 Crystals / Shards

Hunter : 300 people killed in Bridge , 250 people killed in bedwars , 120 people killed in skywars : 150 Crystals / Shards

I just gave example of the missions but some of these can be way easy cus i only play bridge alot and a bit of bedwars.

For this idea to work , on the compass GUI menu , there will be a menu added " Minigames " , Where these leaderboards will be shown ( weekly , monthly , lifetime / yearly ) the minigame lobby will contain :

Parkours ( give 10 crystals / shards )

Guides for all Minigames

All Minigame's NPC

Minigame shards will also be tradable for the spesific gamemode coins or brains

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding new competetive things.

TheBridge players saying " Better CoinSystem " , here is your new coin system with extra things

Minigame Guides will help new players ( guides will be books , here is one of my suggestions about it i made earlier ) will be in extra info if u wanna check it out

Extra Information:
My post " Tutorial Book " by which guide books will come

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
What do I do with the "shards/crystals"? Can I buy something with it other than coins and brains? Or do you basically want a new currency other than coins and brains or do you just want another way to fix the bridge coin issue?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
What do I do with the "shards/crystals"? Can I buy something with it other than coins and brains? Or do you basically want a new currency other than coins and brains or do you just want another way to fix the bridge coin issue?
actually shards and crystals will be used to buy coins and brains for all 3 minigames , they will have their own leaderboard to increase competition .
It will fix the problem of bedwars being too popular and skywars and bridges being only 200 players too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
do you just want another way to fix the bridge coin issue?
it is a way to fix it and its tradable for all minigames so it is not a big deal
and yes if it is fixing another problem with adding new things then why not

Last edited:

Robo_17

good Idea Means new currency to buy coins and brains and cosmetics and lootboxes

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he will never know what does that do

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.