Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Mid Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
Mid Protection

Description:
The thing that is needed most for anything like pot rush is diamond armor , if jartex make it a bit hard to get it will be much more balanced

Every 2-4 minutes after the starting 5 minutes , some mobs will spawn . Here are major 3 of them :

Skeleton ( 4 ) ( Armored : Full Iron

Wither Skeleton or Zombie ( 2 ) ( armored : Leather pants , helmet and boots with iron chestplate )

Blaze ( 4 )

They will not drop anything but will give 5-10 coins per mob kill ( or brains cus brains are even harder to get )

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Pot rush will be harder to do so some tryhards cant end it on 15th minute in the game

Will imrpove coin system a bit ( kindof )

Will balance the game for gold pick rushers

Extra Information:
Population of these mobs can be lowered to Blaze : 2 , Wither / Zombie : 1 , Skeleton : 2
Edit : Some questions you may ask :
But pot rush will be still easy to do with iron armor .
No , there is a lot risk in it cus people with stone sword can easily finish of you with some combos
Wont this make game unplayable ?
This will make game playable because we cant do anything cus of pot rushers

ItzYellowed

Hello, BigSmile.
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to give you
+1.
TheBridge in
Jartex is really unique compared to another servers who just copied it from (Hypixel). But TheBridge needs a lot of major updates to make it more fun to play. All players are mad because of the coin system...etc
So any suggestion about changing small things in TheBridge really don't do anything. And also the staff team doesn't seem to care about the minigames. So i think that's just not gonna happen.
But good luck anyways. <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
So any suggestion about changing small things in TheBridge really don't do anything. And also the staff team doesn't seem to care about the minigames. So i think that's just not gonna happen.
nvm but this isnt a small change , imagine this in-game . Pot Rushes will be much harder , Better coin system ( just like in bedwars we get coins ) if grindy players just do pot rush it will easily give them 50 coins per match . This isnt small update

ItzYellowed

I really support the suggestions about making a gamemode better for players. But suggestions about changing coin system in TheBridge got denied before. So there is a small chance that they really accept your suggestion.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he will die to mobs

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.