Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Media Role Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Media Role Icons

Description:
Aight so since Staff members and Known Members have role icons, i don't see why media roles should not have them too/

I came up with 2 ideas for it

YT and Twitch Logo

Pretty simple, the role icons should be YT and Twitch Logo

Or

Striped shards

They should have the same colors just like the YT and Twitch logo, should be striped :>

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A cool cosmetic for Media roles

Extra Information:
Okay so yall know that i suggested this already, but why did i delete the old one? well lemme just explain

You guys keep thinking you are funny downvoting the newest suggestions which were made by me to get them denied for negative feedback, there are actually SOME PEOPLE who check suggestion, whenever i send it atleast ONCE, you guys start attacking and harassing, but apparently staff don't care (Except for the management team) about it even tho if they were watching the chat, they would not even punish at all, the community thinks that it is good to harass me the entire time in donators chat just because i got AM (Active Member) and because i sent only a single fucking time a suggestions link, well theres a simple solution for yall, block me and you wont be bothered, a couple of people who saw that, thought that ''Hmm, y know what let's harass and attack Lolguy for sending a suggestion link and for having active member, when no one in this fucking community knows him, that would be a very amazing idea'', Well how about i say this once again
1. I send a suggestion, no matter how much effort and writing put or how long is it
2. Veljko, Lore, Boss Nirahz etc. come to downvote just to get it denied for negative feedback
3. 15+ People, come to donators chat, start mentioning me, then tag and harass me at the same time
4. EVEN IF the staff members were looking at the chat, they wouldn't do anything, because they are friends and have km (most were kms so)
5. boss goes ingame and starts provoking me, thinking hes also funny or something (legit means that im getting harassed on all 3 platforms)
6. Then i end up getting punished (e.g. 3 or 4 harass me, i say ''suck my dick'', and i get muted ONLY )
7. Yall just gonna react with boring without reading this, thinking that it is also a very funny thing to do, fucking comedians
8. then yall gonna come and bring up some old shit back from 2020 where i called someone a ''retard''​

Okay now that i got all that away

Rodagave115 Rodagave115

Last edited:

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Staff Member
+1 i suggest that you do indeed suggest that

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
+1⠀Reasons stated by yourself, imo striped shards better.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Upvoted good suggestion but I am banned :( and your extra info longer than the suggestion itself lol.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.