Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied McMMO in survival next update/reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
RealPlaykoo​

What is the suggestion about?
McMMO in survival next update/reset​

Description:
People in survival like to grind, here is another suggestion for that.
McMMO is an open source plugin for Minecraft multiplayer servers that is currently being developed by nossr50. McMMO allows for an RPG-like experience to exist in the world of Minecraft complete with skill leveling, special abilities, rare loot, brand new mechanics and a more in-depth PvP!

Basically, when a person practices a skill, for example woodcutting (using an axe to cut wood) or Mining (mining using a pickaxe) or even excavation (digging using a shovel), they level up automatically. Each level is harder to complete than the next one, and when they reach a certain level (configurable, default 50) in mining for example, they unlock the superbreaker ability which gives them efficiency on their pickaxe for a few seconds (configurable). When a person unlocks abilities in PVP for example (ie Swords, Axes, Archery and Unarmed), they would be able to use their skill with some cooldown, which would make sense as they'd have to practice in PVP for it.

This plugin is entirely modular, you can keep some parts and remove some but this has a lot of features and I strongly recommend adding it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would make sure that survival players who spend more time than others have a slightly more advantage than others, which would encourage people to play more and level up, hence increasing activity and player retention.​

Extra Information:
References:

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
You ripped the wiki's introduction word for word, but cited it. That's fair, nice format. Also, mcmmo = automatic +1 for me, anywhere.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
thats not really "Survival". Survival is meant to be like Survival, with the slight addition of playershops, tpas, and the things that make Survival easier to operate. I already said this to a different suggestion, but we don't want this to become a new Factions or SBD. The only thing that makes survival a bit modded are the crates, but those are for Jartex to make money, and the kits from ranks. But Jartex knows if new players didnt get at least a head start because they would just give up xd

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
No, I don't like the McMMO plugins + we already have enough to grind with the /levels

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
-1 Reasons stated above.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, RealPlaykoo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.