Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD massive suggestions for SBD reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
massive suggestions for SBD reset

Description:
Enchantments :
- Guardians (1-10) This enchant has a chance to spawn iron golems to assist you and watch over you. (Immortal Enchant) (Armor)
- Curse (1-5) This enchant gives strength, slowness and resistance at low HP. (Immortal Enchant) (Armor)
- Reforged (1-10) This enchant protects tool durability, items will take longer to break. (Immortal Enchant) (Sword)
- Barbarian (1-4) This enchant multiplies damage against opponents who are wielding an AXE at the time they are hit. (Imortal Enchant) (Axe)
- Bleed (1-6) This enchant applies bleed stacks to opponents that decrease their movement speed. Use in combination with Devour and Blood Lust (Immortal Enchant) (Axe)
- Farcast (1-5) This enchant has chance to knockback melee attackers by a couple of blocks when they hit you. The lower your health, the higher the chance to proc. (Immortal Enchant) (Bow)
- Arrow Lifesteal (1-5) This enchant has chance to steal health from your opponent when hit. (Immortal Enchant) (Bow)
- Souvenir (1-10) This enchant might save your item when you die. (immortal Enchant) (Armor, weapons)
- Hulk (1-3) This enchant gives you strenght and slowness. (Immortal Enchant) (Armor)
- Execute (1-5) This enchant Damage buff when your target is at low HP. (Immortal Enchant) (Weapons)
- Blindness (1-5) This enchant has a chance to give your target blindness effect. (Immortal Enchant) (Weapons)
- Coins (1-10) This enchant gives you Coins = Mob Coins. (Legendary enchant) (Weapons)
- Confusion (1-5) This enchant has a chance to give your victim nausea (Legendary Enchant) (Weapons)
- Viper (1-5) This enchant has a chance to poison your victim. (Legendary Enchant) (Weapons)
- Blaze (1-4) This enchant shoots fireballs instead of arrows. (Legendary Enchant) (Bow)
- Doctor (1-5) This enchant has a chance to heal your allies (Island members or party players) with a bow. (Mythical Enchant) (Bow)
- Attenautor (1-2) This enchant has a chance to weakness your enemies. (Mythical Enchant) (Armor)
- Implants (1-3) This enchant automatically replenishes your Food/Airbar when moving. (Mythical Enchant) (Helmet)
- Obliterate (1-4) This enchant give extreme knockback. (Mythical Enchant) (Weapons)
- Ice Freeze (1) This enchant has a chance to freeze your opponent in place. (Mythical Enchant) (Bow)
- Cactus (1-2) This enchant injures your attacker but does not affect your durability. (Mythical Enchant) (Armor)

Enchantments you should upgrade:
- Gears from 3 to 4
- Tank from 3 to 5
- Angelic from 4 to 5
- Clarity from 1 to 3

Enchanment Cost:
You should upgrade enchantment cost (XP) To ->
Immortal from 150k to 200k XPs
Legendary from 50k to 80k XPs
Mythical from 10k to 25k XPs
(Note: In case you accept my Enchantment suggestion)

Island Suggestions:
Make a panel for /is homes so island members can warp to homes Owner made. (This will help island players warp faster at the place)
Make Gkit Special and treasoure good again.
Make crates good again.
Add [brag] What brag is? This shows your inventory.
Allow players do [item] and if you add [brag] on /island chats.
Make /transfer items better.
Lower the heads for /rankup
Make spawners stack at 150 or 200 (Have made a suggestion about it)
Link:https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/add-spawners-limit-upgrade-on-is-upgrades.80836/unread
Add more commands for SkyGod:
https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/add-chatcolor-on-skygod-rank.81849/
Add /is inspect in case someone scam your island.
Make /is neutral <Player Name> (If you want on one warp at your island (by /border remove and find ur island) you can neutral them so you can tp them to your island without /is coop

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make SkyBlock Dream more fun and enjoyable

Extra Information:
Let me know down your opinion and I hope everyone good luck for sbd top.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Very good suggestion +1 from me. GoodLuck

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there!
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate it +1 for the time being.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Looks like you just copied and pasted from somewhere. Anyways, i have a lot of things to disagree with.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Looks like you just copied and pasted from somewhere. Anyways, i have a lot of things to disagree with.
Good morning, pingging
As you may know Custom Enchants are the same everywhere so it's kinda looks like I copied, but no I didn't I only saw for any Custom Enchant that should be great to have. Also I'd like to know the this you disagree with.
Thank you for telling me your opinion, Have a nice day/night.

Yours sincerely,
SameD00M

Status
Not open for further replies.