Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Maps ( no not suggesting to bring old maps or bring new maps , improvements in maps )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep​

What is the suggestion about?
Maps ( no not suggesting to bring old maps or bring new maps , improvements in maps )​

Description:
Bedwars maps are not much great and are in very few numbers so not only it becomes repetitive and boring but also a bit weird to play . For example on map rome , there are so many massive builds that it is too weird / awkward to play on it and on maps like dino island it almost feels like you are playing skywars . So here are some improvements in every maps , btw I know this is gonna get denied .

1.Rome

Problems : Map is too large and feels dead to play on it , it feels like you are playing alone . Laggy because of big builds

Solution : Bring islands a bit more closer , reduce the size of builds like diamond generator feels like a mid and mid feels like a closeum , add more details and stuff to make it feel a bit more alive

2.Sakura

Problems : Big unnecessary builds in mid causing lag , more hiding locations
Solution : Remove emerald generator from top and locate it on the 1rst floor and locate roof at the place of 2nd floor , dragon is at right place

3.Mushroom Island ( I think this is the name )

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

4.Dino Island

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

5.Beach

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

6. Mythic

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

7. Kongo Island

Problem : Map feels dead
Solution : Add more terrain and life to the map

8.Crash
No problems perfect map

9.Mario Circuit

Problem : Distance between mid and island is too small while distance between diamond island and main island is too big

Solution : Make distance between spawn island and mid 16 and distance between diamond island and spawn island should be 24

10.Angry Birds

No problem perfect map

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
haha it will become more fun to play on these maps and not like a robot​

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
rome i completely agree with.
i think sakura is beyond fixing and should be removed
kong crash and angry birds just feel like clones of each other
i don't think there is anything wrong with mario, sure you're going to lose your bed but its a fun, risky, and fast paced map
you never mentioned yoshi which needs serious changes.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yeah i forgot to say you forgot yoshi as abbee said above and tower map too, i need to know your opinions about it so i can check if its useful for blazetharkidrs or not

Getrektnoobs

Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
Maps ( no not suggesting to bring old maps or bring new maps , improvements in maps )

Description:
Bedwars maps are not much great and are in very few numbers so not only it becomes repetitive and boring but also a bit weird to play . For example on map rome , there are so many massive builds that it is too weird / awkward to play on it and on maps like dino island it almost feels like you are playing skywars . So here are some improvements in every maps , btw I know this is gonna get denied .

1.Rome

Problems : Map is too large and feels dead to play on it , it feels like you are playing alone . Laggy because of big builds

Solution : Bring islands a bit more closer , reduce the size of builds like diamond generator feels like a mid and mid feels like a closeum , add more details and stuff to make it feel a bit more alive

2.Sakura

Problems : Big unnecessary builds in mid causing lag , more hiding locations

Solution : Remove emerald generator from top and locate it on the 1rst floor and locate roof at the place of 2nd floor , dragon is at right place

3.Mushroom Island ( I think this is the name )

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

4.Dino Island

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

5.Beach

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

6. Mythic

NO PROBLEMS PERFECT MAP

7. Kongo Island

Problem : Map feels dead

Solution : Add more terrain and life to the map

8.Crash

No problems perfect map

9.Mario Circuit

Problem : Distance between mid and island is too small while distance between diamond island and main island is too big

Solution : Make distance between spawn island and mid 16 and distance between diamond island and spawn island should be 24

10.Angry Birds

No problem perfect map

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
haha it will become more fun to play on these maps and not like a robot
as a bedwars main i completely agree with all except 9 mario circuit is perfect for people who doesnt have much time playing and rushing game overall good idea

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Yeah i forgot to say you forgot yoshi as abbee said above and tower map too, i need to know your opinions about it so i can check if its useful for blazetharkidrs or not
tower map isnt that bad. it'd be better if side rushing is viable but other than that there is no problem.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.