Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Maps for the next map rotation (1v1&2v2)

DenisDM17

Minecraft Username:
HadesDM​

What is your suggestion's title?
Maps for the next map rotation (1v1&2v2)​

Suggestion Details:
For 1v1 and 2v2 I feel like we only had filler maps this and the past month, most of them being played the exact same way, having only different decorations, while the other ones were just huge and had us waste a lot of time walking.

Maps can't really differ too much in the way they are played, so the biggest difference between them is their size, but, regardless, diamond/emerald gen position and the distance between players' bases compared to that between players' bases and generators can moderately change the way they are played and make matches less repetitive.

Maps which I think should be introduced in the next map rotation (for 1v1 and 2v2) are:

Oasis (1v1&2v2) - Wasn't in the rotation for more than 2 months if I recall correctly. It's a small map that has the diamond and emerald gen placement similar to that of Mythic so it also heavily promotes fast-paced matches, thing which is done at this extent only by a few maps.

Nuclear (1v1&2v2) - Was in the rotation 2 or 3 months ago, but still, it's the only huge map I personally enjoy. Having the possibility to get no kb on your first raid is something unique to this map and you can also easily steal everyone's diamonds and emeralds leading to more fun chaos.

Broken (1v1&2v2) - Wasn't in the rotation for more than 3-4 months. It's a kinda large map but the whole map is an organised chaos, having the possibility to get someone stuck for a few seconds (thus having more time to attack or run from others) underground everywhere on the map and also it's a kinda good map for a bedless play as you can avoid people easily or hardly, depending on your luck.

Houses (1v1, maybe make a 2v2 version) - It's a new map, we got it one month and then it got removed for some reason. It feels like the smallest map due to the dimension of every island and the distances being kinda similar to Mythic although the placements are more like Angry Birds. Would also like a 2v2 version which should expand every island by 30%.

Futuristic (1v1, it should be at 2v2 too) - I haven't seen this one in over 5-6 months. It's a large map similar to Sonic as in diamond and emerald gen placement, but they are designed more similar to a combination of Sonic and Sakura. Although it's large it wasn't for 2v2 for some reason which I am totally unable to comprehend.

Maps which I think should be removed in the next map rotation (for 1v1 and 2v2) are:

Sakura - I don't know if we got it for a long while or it just feels like it has been around for a long while because I don't enjoy it, but yes. The map is just huge with nothing interesting on it.

Graveyard - Same as Sakura but it feels even bigger and totally not worthwhile.

Tower - It isn't really a bad map but I'm pretty sure this one was around for too many months for its worth.

Kongo Island - Although it's similar to Angry Birds in every aspect, having so many things that obstruct your view towards other islands makes it kinda annoying to play.

Dino land - A small, enjoyable map, but I feel like it was around for too much time.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A better variety of maps>More time spent on Bedwars by players​

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, DenisDM17​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We are already making sure to go through all maps with our rotations, and some maps that weren't in rotation for a long time (Futuristic) will appear in the future as well.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd