Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested BedWars Map Choosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBlueGame_

Addicted Member
IGN
xBlueGame_
Minecraft Username:
xBlueGame_​

What is the suggestion about?
Map Choosing​

Description:
I have read some suggestions but all of it is "Denied" but i really want it "Accepted" because i think it may can reduce lag for server and help everyone can play which map they want but how it can reduce lag and help everyone ?
First, sometime server lagging and have high ping and in this time someone want to leave the map they are waiting to start but can't because the lag and in this time they don't know what to do so they hold the bed and spam the right click and make server more lag and every game in server also lag too. So it make everyone have to wait the time longer and may can make someone got kicked.
Second, everyone can choose map they want or quick play to choose the map has the most players in it or if everyone also have a party and want choose the map they are the best in this map to play faster. Sometime i'm host a party and join a map and everyone in this party said/spam is "change map pls, i don't like this map, this map bad,... and more but i can't say all here" and it's really annoying.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help server reduce lag and help everyone love a better server.​

Extra Information:
I start get more lag back, glitch to the wall almost every time i'm playing any game. I also have never play any server can't choose map like this.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 Already suggested and denied lol

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 already suggested and denied
chocz700 chocz700 deny

• Boring
Reactions: Yuu

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, xBlueGame_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.