Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Many things

Status
Not open for further replies.

MultiVerz

Minecraft Username:
MultiVerz​

What is the suggestion about?
Many things​

Description:
1. Chat:
- Remove the plugin that requires you to paraphrase your words, it serves NO purposes but to annoy people, let us have freedom of speech. 1 is enough, 2 is unnecessary. Add an additional feature if you want to, like if someone try to bypass the time limit to texting then it kicks u for spamming i guess.
2. Hackers/Cheaters:
- Now, I suggest adding a command that is /alert to alert staffs so that I don't have to waste time recording hackers for you guys, you guys are staffs, take responsibility or you could take less burden by fixing the anti-cheat because it sucks.
3. Lag:
- This is a serious issue, i don't get why you can make other servers so smooth and fine with thousand of players on it but PracticePvP you can not, if you do not have the budget for better RAM then i suggest you split it into 2 different servers PracticePvP1 and PracticePvP2, 1 with connection from US and 1 from EU would be nice too. Now I don't know if the lag are caused by other servers or not but i recommend you setting a player limit for each of them too, set a value of however you like and feel it should be that much.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This is the 3rd time I write this and no attentions are given, staffs i recommend you reading and understanding it
so you can fix it, it's best for the community.​

Extra Information:
None​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
MultiVerz

What is the suggestion about?
Many things

Description:
1. Chat:

- Remove the plugin that requires you to paraphrase your words, it serves NO purposes but to annoy people, let us have freedom of speech. 1 is enough, 2 is unnecessary. Add an additional feature if you want to, like if someone try to bypass the time limit to texting then it kicks u for spamming i guess.

2. Hackers/Cheaters:

- Now, I suggest adding a command that is /alert to alert staffs so that I don't have to waste time recording hackers for you guys, you guys are staffs, take responsibility or you could take less burden by fixing the anti-cheat because it sucks.

3. Lag:

- This is a serious issue, i don't get why you can make other servers so smooth and fine with thousand of players on it but PracticePvP you can not, if you do not have the budget for better RAM then i suggest you split it into 2 different servers PracticePvP1 and PracticePvP2, 1 with connection from US and 1 from EU would be nice too. Now I don't know if the lag are caused by other servers or not but i recommend you setting a player limit for each of them too, set a value of however you like and feel it should be that much.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This is the 3rd time I write this and no attentions are given, staffs i recommend you reading and understanding it

so you can fix it, it's best for the community.

Extra Information:
None
man its going to be fixed idk about the reporting system but its already been suggested and denied

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MultiVerz

man its going to be fixed idk about the reporting system but its already been suggested and denied
Why though, it's so useful. It's been almost a month bruh ;-;. Also i didn't get any reply or comment that it was getting fixed, that's why i were confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.