Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Making A bedwars Texture Pack

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello! I am planning to make a texture pack, which will be released if I ever hit 2k subs on youtube. I was wondering what items and blocks I should retexture.

Could you guys give me some advice because I have never made a texture pack and I don't really know what to do!

Just send me a message here with blocks I should retexture. Thanks!

P.S if you want the texture pack before its released... it would be great if you could help, because you would get it before its released

Also if you guys could send pics for inspiration that would be great!

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
um im guessing the blocks that matter in bw? basically everything purchasable in the shop and armour, resources etc too

UnkownDabber

Donator
Donator
Hello! I am planning to make a texture pack, which will be released if I ever hit 2k subs on youtube. I was wondering what items and blocks I should retexture.

Could you guys give me some advice because I have never made a texture pack and I don't really know what to do!

P.S if you want the texture pack before its released... it would be great if you could help, because you would get it before its released

The swords the armor make the wool and the other blocks pretty smooth clear glass and glass without that annoying mc look and maybe make a custom sky also send me the link to ur yt

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
i just dont like the idea, becuase some people use thier own texture packs

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall

Oh no is it 16x?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
not_Nuggets

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
lmao an edit. I meant 100 subs not 2k
idk how i messed that up :p