Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Make miner gkits better

NotSavage2341

IGN
NotSavage2341
I personally think miner gkits can be made more rare and better and overall more interesting to get if the gkit itself is improved by adding like p4 unbreaking 4 diamond armour in it or maybe neth

Primaryss

IGN
Primaryss
I personally think miner gkits can be made more rare and better and overall more interesting to get if the gkit itself is improved by adding like p4 unbreaking 4 diamond armour in it or maybe neth
Miner gkits are actually rare since they give you eff6 pickaxe and shovel plus some other ores , if they added also p4 unb4 neth armor it would be unfair since the valentine gkit and Easter gkit would be useless

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotSavage2341

NotSavage2341

IGN
NotSavage2341
Miner gkits are actually rare since they give you eff6 pickaxe and shovel plus some other ores , if they added also p4 unb4 neth armor it would be unfair since the valentine gkit and Easter gkit would be useless
What if they don’t make the armor netherite?

Primaryss

IGN
Primaryss
What if they don’t make the armor netherite?
Then they emperor kit would not be that valuable, anyways in my opinion this gkit is fine since it can generate you about 30k per week and it's no that bad if you got like 5 or more

JstFire

Donator
Donator
IGN
JstFire
Hey there,

I saw that you want something to be added in the server you can always give suggestions Here.

Regards,
JstFire

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
If u think it should be added then make a suggestion 😉