Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lunar client

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXBionicXx

How to fix not working lunar client.

When I open it and click launch it takes 30 minutes to open and stuck on updating resource pack

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
That's why I stopped using lunar, every time I try to launch the client, there's this new bugs and sometimes it get stuck at "Starting JVM" and "Updating LC Cosmetics".

stuck on updating resource pack
I didn't get stuck at this before but, when I got stuck in "Updating LC Cosmetics" and "Starting JVM", Re-installing lunar fixed it to me.

Here's some solutions:
  • Completely remove lunar client from your pc and install it all over again.
  • I'm pretty sure they removed the anti-cheat from the client but if they didn't, try launching lunar with the anti-cheat on/off.
Re-installing fixed a lot of bugs that happened to me while using this client but, new bugs kept appearing so I stopped using the client and switched to blc.

I hope one of the solutions above fixes your issue. Have a great day/night.

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
  • I'm pretty sure they removed the anti-cheat from the client but if they didn't, try launching lunar with the anti-cheat on/off.
Sadly, they did remove their anti-cheat.
When I open it and click launch it takes 30 minutes to open and stuck on updating resource pack
I also use to have this bug, what I did was uninstall lunar client and reinstall it, it should work perfectly after you reinstall it.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Yeah Lunar has a lot of bugs, which is a shame because it is a great client. BLC 3.0 isn't very good so I wouldn't recommend it. But BLC 2.0 is good and PVPLounge too

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
How to fix not working lunar client.

Its not exactly a question for forums on here but if you want a link to the Lunar Client Discord Server. send me a message on discord and I will send a link. In my opinion, Lunar client doesn't play sound which makes me dislike it vs BLCV3

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Its not exactly a question for forums on here but if you want a link to the Lunar Client Discord Server. send me a message on discord and I will send a link. In my opinion, Lunar client doesn't play sound which makes me dislike it vs BLCV3
what do you mean with it doesen't play sound? as in the game sounds?

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
babyplatypus babyplatypus forces me to use Lunar 😑

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
babyplatypus babyplatypus requesting lock due to no replies in the last 31 days