Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Lucky Block Bedwars

Minecraft Username:
LegendaryGamerz​

What is your suggestion's title?
Lucky Block Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex Network should add Lucky Block Bedwars as it is a very fun game mode and many players would like to see it in a cracked server.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex Network should add Lucky Block Bedwars as only a few cracked server have Lucky Block Bedwars, so it is rare. Hence by adding Lucky Block Bedwars, Jartex Network should observe a tremendous increase in popularity; as the players would inform their friends all over the internet and in real life. Also so many people, including myself, would like to play Lucky Block Bedwars because of the fun experience, but can not due to the limitations of not having a premium Minecraft account or not having a good enough Internet connection, so adding Lucky Block Bedwars in Jartex Network would be a great relief for the players.​

Extra Information:
Jartex Network can take inspiration from Hyp1xel as their version is very good. I hope this suggestion gets accepted, Cheers!​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LegendaryGamerz
I did not mean to suggest something that was already suggested
This means it will get denied, but this is not completely my fault as the filter of bedwars in jartex netwrok shows no suggestion named as "lucky block bedwars"