Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

lost all items in magic mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNS

i was fight with chicken boss and died i lost all my items. Im confused as to why i lost all my items armor and everything as i thought u aren't supposed to lose items in this area. is there a way to get my items back.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
i was fight with chicken boss and died i lost all my items. Im confused as to why i lost all my items armor and everything as i thought u aren't supposed to lose items in this area. is there a way to get my items back.
Hello,
Unfortunately you cannot get your items back, but try to dm a Sr mod

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
MrNS MrNS
After I saw your post, I tried playing in magic mountains and after dying like 20 times, one of the time I lost all of my items
It would be helpful if you could get it on a video as evidence for the bug report

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
It's a known bug, don't fight cockatrice if you're not strong, and no you can't get your items back

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
It's a known bug that has been in skyblock dream since the past few seasons.What happened is that when you died the server tp'ed you to bossworld spawn and when it tried to sync your inventory that you had it failed. The same can happen when you go through the bossworld portal. It happened to me once.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I have to say, I always hate it when I loose my items too, for whatever reason :/

Status
Not open for further replies.