Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved PracticePvP Lost 1k gold due to glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpen

Hello! I am a normal player of jartex mini games (main bedwars). So I was voting from like past a month and needed 2500 iron for Zeus rank on practise so today I completed that.. right after when I complete my target of 2500 gold I go to practice and click to buy diamond rank. I had 1733 gold in my account. I know if we have both gold and iron currency a pop up comes out when we click to buy rank to select weather I wanted to buy with gold or iron but this time it didn't came and it automatically buy the Zeus rank with my 1000 gold which I was saving up for buying diamond rank in minigames and now have 733 gold left. Pls can u solve this. You guys can take my 2500 iron currency instead because it's what I was going to use to buy Zeus rank and please return my 1k gold back. Hope so u will help me I just wanted to buy diamond rank in mini games so I was saving up pls return my 1k gold so that I can buy my diamond rank. Hope u guys will help me soon before the summer sale goes off because if it goes I can't buy my diamond rank. Please

Solution
Hello! I am a normal player of jartex mini games (main bedwars). So I was voting from like past a month and needed 2500 iron for Zeus rank on practise so today I completed that.. right after when I complete my target of 2500 gold I go to practice and click to buy diamond rank. I had 1733 gold in my account. I know if we have both gold and iron currency a pop up comes out when we click to buy rank to select weather I wanted to buy with gold or iron but this time it didn't came and it automatically buy the Zeus rank with my 1000 gold which I was saving up for buying diamond rank in minigames and now have 733 gold left. Pls can u solve this. You guys can take my 2500 iron currency instead because it's what I was going to use to buy...
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
X

Xpen

There is not that sort of popup but an screen or u can say an inventory opens to select which currency I have to use idk that if we have sufficient amount of gold it take it first in bed wars I saw that an inventory opens to select iron or gold currency.. so thought that practise also have the same but it didn't
I don't want Zeus just want the Developers to give me my 1k gold back they can remove my rank from practise which I bought from that 1k gold but please want my 1k gold back like before the summer sale ends

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hello! I am a normal player of jartex mini games (main bedwars). So I was voting from like past a month and needed 2500 iron for Zeus rank on practise so today I completed that.. right after when I complete my target of 2500 gold I go to practice and click to buy diamond rank. I had 1733 gold in my account. I know if we have both gold and iron currency a pop up comes out when we click to buy rank to select weather I wanted to buy with gold or iron but this time it didn't came and it automatically buy the Zeus rank with my 1000 gold which I was saving up for buying diamond rank in minigames and now have 733 gold left. Pls can u solve this. You guys can take my 2500 iron currency instead because it's what I was going to use to buy Zeus rank and please return my 1k gold back. Hope so u will help me I just wanted to buy diamond rank in mini games so I was saving up pls return my 1k gold so that I can buy my diamond rank. Hope u guys will help me soon before the summer sale goes off because if it goes I can't buy my diamond rank. Please
Because gold currencies are prioritised above iron currencies, you will not be able to get a return on your gold. You can buy another bundle of gold or diamond rank from the store; your ranks cannot be removed. and you must either vote for diamond rank or buy gold from the store or just buy diamond rank itself.

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
X

Xpen

That is the main problem I was saving up my golda by winning giveaways I saved like 1.7k gold and now all gone just 733 gold left. Can't buy that much again.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Since when have they added pop up ?
There no such thing as pop up option, infact gold being used first is an intended feature
I even confirmed that with a mod very time ago

I do have seen devs helping out with the purchase when this happens but its very rare
there is, It shows in Minigames, Prison, Factions and almost every single gamemode so why not in Practice, I blame Developers for this

1686163941962.png

alyan

Donator
Donator

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Xpen.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
FuzniX​

Status
Not open for further replies.