Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Losing items to the void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Djcougar

What is the suggestion about?
Losing items to the void

Description:
We’ve all been there were we have had a super valuable item on us, whether it’s an inq 5 sword, telepathy picaxe, gkit, spawner key, whatever. With those items on us we accidentally fall into the void. Sometimes you TPA to someone who is currently building over the void but you don’t have /fly or you don’t have it on so you fall straight into the void and your not able to type fast enough to teleport somewhere else. Sometimes you log out while above the void. And then when you log back in you plummet to your death without being able to enter a command fast enough to TP somewhere. I personally have now lost 2 fully maxed out grinding swords in a 8 hour span. Every enchantment that could do with grinding was maxed. And both of them and a telepathy picaxe were lost to the void. I think that death to the void should not cause you to lose your inventory. It doesn’t seem too complicated to do. You just make it so when you enter the void, keep inventory is on. That way you won’t lose your items to the void.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make it so you won’t lose your items to the void. It’s frustrating when this happens because it was just an accident and now you’ve lost an extremely important item. It It’s really difficult when you spend days and days of saving money for something that you then lose to the void. I know a TON of people have had this same issue and I don’t see any downside to adding this into skyblock dream.

Extra Information:
This has not only happened to me the 2 times. It has happened way more than that, just the latest 2 happened between a span of 8 hours so it was extra annoying.

Schizo17

Neutral,

That is really the purpose of the gamemode "skyblock" means you are in sky. You can just be careful and not lose your valuable items.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Djcougar,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.