Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied loot stuff in the warzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntaxe

Minecraft Username:
syntaxe​

What is your suggestion's title?
loot stuff in the warzone​

Suggestion Details:
Loots in the warzone are a problem.

- On the one hand it can cause lag
- On the other hand it's a problem during the fights, we pick up a lot of random loot in the warzone which pollutes our inventory (very disturbing during the fights, the refill etc...)
- Finally, sometimes you get an item infinitely (you have to throw it away to get the rest)

Can we find a system that could fix this?
Once a player dies in the warzone, a chest appears and his stuff is in it, the chest can only be opened by the player who killed him (for 10 seconds for example), then it is available to everyone for x seconds to finally disappear to avoid the surplus of chest in the warzone and make bug.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would probably make it less lag.
It would avoid problems during fights (filling your inventory with useless loot during a fight is very, very annoying)
Finally, when a player is killed with an interesting stuff, it's easier for the player who killed him to get the part of the inventory that interests him.
I think it's also important to promote the access to the stuff of the player you killed.​

Extra Information:
I am French, sorry about the level of English​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Syntaxe

It won't change anything. The stuff is not filtered according to the enchantments, but according to the category of the stuff.

Almostlikeaboss

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Syntaxe​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.