Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Looking for group channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlord192

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Overlord192

What is the suggestion about?
Looking for group channel

Description:
Make a channel called looking for group or something along the lines of that where players can look for other players to play with.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help the JartexNetwork by reducing flood in the general chat and making the discord more organized.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword

Hello,

Even thou this is indeed easy enough to do, I personally don't think it's needed, as you can simply just ask in main_chat.
Other reason I don't think this is needed, is due to fact people would indeed "go offtopic" and not ask for people to play with them.

Have a good day/night,
natty_sword.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Overlord192

Overlord192

Banned

Hello,

Even thou this is indeed easy enough to do, I personally don't think it's needed, as you can simply just ask in main_chat.
Other reason I don't think this is needed, is due to fact people would indeed "go offtopic" and not ask for people to play with them.

Have a good day/night,
natty_sword.

As I said in the post, it will help to organize the server better. It is not NECESSARY, but it is certainly very useful, for it will reduce people chatting about other stuff about the server from getting interupted. Also, when you ask in the main chat it wil get drowned out and many people won’t see it as opposed to a whole channel of people asking who wants to play where they can easily see who asked. If people go off topic there can be a rule against it such as the one in the assistance chat, or you can just simply say “chat in main_chat please.”

Best regards, and hope you change your view,

-????????192

3XPOH

Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Overlord192,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • People can always ask in main_chat.
  • People can misuse this channel.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord (3XPOH#4330).

Status
Not open for further replies.