Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Looking for a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

34ud

IGN
34ud
Hello I'm 34ud,

I'm looking for a team with a big boss who can manage well. (Jobs distributions sometimes, perming griefers and stealers. etc.)

I started playing this server around 3 weeks now as a solo learning how things work, at some point it gets kinda boring without a team. It's kinda worrying to me tbh because there's a lot of griefers and stealers inside teams but trying it maybe things will be more fun than playing solo. I'm a PVE player into vanilla stuff building/designing, farming, grinding levels, xp, and I love making money lmao. I'm not good with PVP but if I had money to burn through I can try sometimes...
I'm not really trying hard this season because like I said, I started late and learned what I can and still learning.

My time zone GMT+3
I'm rankless ( I haven't really been focusing on ranks because there's much important stuff that I had to do in this short amount of time ).
I have perm flight
My season level 41
You can check my island /is visit 34ud ( You can look waaay up for something kind of basic, I'm planning to do a huge one next season it'll be fun ).

That's pretty much it, if you want to inquire more info lmk ty.

Last edited:
i agree with you 100% grinding solo is soo boring im also loking for a team but the problem is that im currently lvl 20 no rank probably will have in a couple of days though and im on GMT +2

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Have you found a team yet? I know a friend who needed some new members around 1 week ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.