Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Login Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeadiestFan

So i was playing cracked on tlauncher and decided to use my premium alt “Spamq” but instead of first letter caps i used it as “spamq”
Now the server wont let me log in on premium lunar saying “You must log in as spamq not Spamq” and also for some reason the cape on spamq is migration and on Spamq is optifine
I need to be able to log in as Spamq so i can join on lunar as well as Tlauncher and have my cape as well
Ps- if this is not where to report this then lmk

Solution
This error means that a user, may be yourself, previously logged on JartexNetwork as "Spamq" which means that only the exact username (username is case sensitive) will be able to logged onto JartexNetwork. If this is first your first time joining Jartex then you will have to use some other username cause this means that the username is already being used by someone. If you are using a premium account, You could change your username on the Minecraft site. If you are using a cracked launcher, you may change your username to whatever you like.

If this isn't your first time joining and you have previously logged on as that username, Please change the name to exactly "Spamq" and attempt to join once more.

Its not a bug or a gameplay issue...

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
This error means that a user, may be yourself, previously logged on JartexNetwork as "Spamq" which means that only the exact username (username is case sensitive) will be able to logged onto JartexNetwork. If this is first your first time joining Jartex then you will have to use some other username cause this means that the username is already being used by someone. If you are using a premium account, You could change your username on the Minecraft site. If you are using a cracked launcher, you may change your username to whatever you like.

If this isn't your first time joining and you have previously logged on as that username, Please change the name to exactly "Spamq" and attempt to join once more.

Its not a bug or a gameplay issue as its not a problem from Jartex Side, nothings here to be reported

Last edited:
Solution

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, BeadiestFan!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.