Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lobby Login but without password :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickyRed

Minecraft Username:
MickyRed​

What is the suggestion about?
Login but without password :eek:

Description:
Oh hey staff/admins. I would like to give a suggestion about called gmail login.
Now theres two ways. This is an optional one! One u can use the normal /login [password] thing,
or to be safe you do this one. After you verified your email/gmail. You do /glogin.
then it will send a code to your gmail. After you have to copy that code and go in the server and type
/glogin
Code:
.[/INDENT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#fa0][SIZE=4]How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?[/COLOR][/B]
[INDENT]What this will do is that it will secure the account. If someone logs in with your password, the "/login" one
it will send an email to your gmail, and say who logged in and the ip of that player. and you can safely go to the #assistance chat in the jartex discord server, and ip ban that player. And you will be safe.[/INDENT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#fa0][SIZE=4] Extra Information: [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[INDENT]Please this is one of my best ideas so far to improve the "someone hacked into my account and hacked omg"
things in the appeal.[/INDENT][/SIZE]

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
IGN
zaki445566

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Neutral

Yes? - you can get on your account very easily with the headache of writing the password every time

No? - you can get hacked easily by your g-mail, lets have a scenario, why do we login in jartex everytime with password? Why when you don’t save your youtube password you need to login again

I am just not safe about it at all

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral

Yes? - you can get on your account very easily with the headache of writing the password every time

No? - you can get hacked easily by your g-mail, lets have a scenario, why do we login in jartex everytime with password? Why when you don’t save your youtube password you need to login again

I am just not safe about it at all
Turn on 2FA on your GMail.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
-1 kinda takes a longer time than the regular simple /login [pass]

Status
Not open for further replies.