Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

logging in an account without its password

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
there is a way in tlauncher to log on an account without tlaucher password. i just wanted to ask what if someone is banned and log into someone else's account and stay at jartex login gui will second account will be banned for ban evading ? because i think that happened with me.

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
there is a way in tlauncher to log on an account without tlaucher password. i just wanted to ask what if someone is banned and log into someone else's account and stay at jartex login gui will second account will be banned for ban evading ? because i think that happened with me.
I recommend you join the discord server and ask someone for help there.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Unlikely,you probably will be kicked for not typing the /login password before they can ban that acc for ban evading by comparing IPs

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
vivekjat062

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
Unlikely,you probably will be kicked for not typing the /login password before they can ban that acc for ban evading by comparing IPs
they just check location thru ip so if some1 is from same country as you he can get you ban

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
they just check location thru ip so if some1 is from same country as you he can get you ban
they dont check the country,if they check the country there will be too many unnecessary false bans

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
vivekjat062

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
there are so many of them
every time i open jartex disc main chat there will be some1 with that issue

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
I don't think they'll ban the other person, because staff can and probably will check previous logins, and even if you do get banned for that, you could probably submit an unban request/appeal.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Can you send us a screenshot of your ban page (What shows up when you try to login)?

Status
Not open for further replies.