Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Locking Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
GHladni​

What is the suggestion about?
Locking Topics​

Description:
I think there should be a system which automatically locks topic/threads after month or two of not being active. It's kinda annoying when you are going through the forum and you see new replies to 2018 posts from people who are grinding messages.

Example: https://prnt.sc/rv0zri

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would prevent people from grinding messages and let the forum be updated with new posts and not unnecessary comments from 1-2years old threads.​

ReportingPeople

Banned
Minecraft Username:
GHladni

What is the suggestion about?
Locking Topics

Description:
I think there should be a system which automatically locks topic/threads after month or two of not being active. It's kinda annoying when you are going through the forum and you see new replies to 2018 posts from people who are grinding messages.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would prevent people from grinding messages and let the forum be updated with new posts and not unnecessary comments from 1-2years old threads.
Great idea but they are never going to do that m8

ReportingPeople

Banned
It's not that hard to do that + they recently update forum so they do care about the forum.
In my opinion there is more urgent matters like the Anti Cheat recruiting better Staff etc. I do not mean to be rude but compared to the older Staff Team this Team is not the greatest.
Fixing merging in Creative....

But maybe i am wrong and we will see a miracle :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GHladni

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
In my opinion there is more urgent matters like the Anti Cheat recruiting better Staff etc. I do not mean to be rude but compared to the older Staff Team this Team is not the greatest.
Fixing merging in Creative....

But maybe i am wrong and we will see a miracle :D
I do know there are more important things to do but it would be nice if this would be added to the bucket list.

Status
Not open for further replies.