Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

llolipop crop

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator_ox

I dont know how to grow llolipops, because it converts automattically in nether wart, what i am doing wrong?
i am placing it in soul sand

Solution
I dont know how to grow llolipops, because it converts automattically in nether wart, what i am doing wrong?
This probably happens because you’re placing the lollipop seed on soulsand, instead you should place it like any normal crop (for example carrots) on a block of farm land. You can get farm land by placing down a dirt block with water near it and rightclicking on the dirt block with a hoe. If this doesn’t work, make sure that you have the lollipop recipe before trying to plant the crop otherwise you can’t farm or plant lollipops. You can get the recipe for custom crops like lollipops by killing the little mobs next to the bosses in the bossworld, for example for the lollipop recipe you’ll need...

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
This probably happens because you’re placing the lollipop seed on soulsand, instead you should place it like any normal crop (for example carrots) on a block of farm land. You can get farm land by placing down a dirt block with water near it and rightclicking on the dirt block with a hoe. If this doesn’t work, make sure that you have the lollipop recipe before trying to plant the crop otherwise you can’t farm or plant lollipops. You can get the recipe for custom crops like lollipops by killing the little mobs next to the bosses in the bossworld, for example for the lollipop recipe you’ll need to kill the little lollipop mobs to have a chance on getting the recipe.

Make sure to dm me on discord if you have any other questions: babyplatypus#8994

~ Thread locked ~

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.