Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Level reward system

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
Minecraft Username:
EvilerOrpheus65​

What is your suggestion's title?
Level reward system​

Suggestion Details:
after a player reaches high lvls (50+) sometimes grinding for level tasks can become very boring such as mob grinding levels and even after the level tasks are complete you would get very crappy rewards that wont even you help a lot in progressing when you mainly focus on grinding and not pvp and it will demoralize the player on putting any more time or effort playing the gamemode so they would possibly and simply quit
And to counter that i suggest that the player would receive perks that helps them in their grinding session such as (25% more dmg on bosses, higher chance to receive special drops, etc...).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
this will make the community feel more rewarded instead of feeling ripped off​

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Leveling deserves to be more "Rewarding" Considering the long Grind.
Farming for levels is quite a lengthy task and requires a lot of commitment but in the end it isn't worth the time as the players who work hard towards this goal can not fully enjoy their hard work.
  • Can't agree on the Perks as rewards, but something useful will suffice.
  • Doesn't hurt To add Reasonable Rewards
People will be motivated to grind more towards levels then just mine all day long and it would give a difference purpose towards mining itself for the moment, as IF leveling rewards were to be worth then it could be Game-Changing.
  • Perks would be a Significant Motivator To Grind (Makes Levels worth Grinding For)
Conclusion, Balance the loot from levels & it shouldn't be so hard to do, also making it much more worth/fun.

Last edited:

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
+1 reason stated by N nots1x .

Does increase a lot of dedication

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilerOrpheus65

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
Greetings EvilerOrpheus65 EvilerOrpheus65
Reviewing Your Suggestion Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Approved.
  • Level Farming's a lengthy Task & Requires a lot of Commitment!
  • Can't agree on the Perks as rewards, but something useful will suffice.
Reason.
  • Doesn't hurt To add Reasonable Rewards
  • Perks would be a Significant Motivator To Grind (Makes Levels worth Grinding For)
One thing I forgot to mention that the perks would work like minigames talents and only 2-3 perks could be active at once but there wont be any leveling system for them

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello EvilerOrpheus65,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it.

Have fun playing on
JartexNetwork!

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Hey there,

I've decided to vote neutral on your suggestion. this is cause I believe the perks would be cool and could definitely be brought to good use,
although the levels are something that you are not supposed to finish in a very short time and require some serious dedication to complete.

Greetings,
Serpentsalamce

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilerOrpheus65

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
Hey there,

I've decided to vote neutral on your suggestion. this is cause I believe the perks would be cool and could definitely be brought to good use,
although the levels are something that you are not supposed to finish in a very short time and require some serious dedication to complete.

Greetings,
Serpentsalamce
the thing is im not complaining about the level tasks im mainly concerned about the rewards which sometimes would be almost or completely useless

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, EvilerOrpheus65​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • There is other features such as masks,ice wizard set that helps your grind worth it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.