Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lagging in the game

I am lagging in thebridge when i am about to hit the player and i get stuck at the same position

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
I am lagging in thebridge when i am about to hit the player and i get stuck at the same position
Hello anshu_playz6574 anshu_playz6574
Check you internet connection, that if your connected to the right network/internet
Also I have seen you complain on every Gamemode, that blocks are glitching, try to fix your ping.
As for me it's not laggy in The Bridge!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
anshu_playz6574
Hello anshu_playz6574 anshu_playz6574
Check you internet connection, that if your connected to the right network/internet
Also I have seen you complain on every Gamemode, that blocks are glitching, try to fix your ping.
As for me it's not laggy in The Bridge!
Ok sir thanks for the reply and yeah i complained on almost every gamemode because i lag everywhere and get glitches. Sorry for the behavior.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Ok sir thanks for the reply and yeah i complained on almost every gamemode because i lag everywhere and get glitches. Sorry for the behavior.
No I am not saying you are doing wrong on posting about the lag Or glitch on different fourms( different message or post) , I just said from the other forums you might be lagging

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
anshu_playz6574
No I am not saying you are doing wrong on posting about the lag Or glitch on different fourms( different message or post) , I just said from the other forums you might be lagging
Ok i am trying to find solutions to these problems, can i have your discord id?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
TB shouldn't be laggier than the rest gamemodes as your ms should be the same everywhere. Maybe finish eating your meatballs and get out of IKEA?