Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SkyWars kits maps and loot boxes

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
kits maps and loot boxes​

Description:
the server needs better maps its rly far to rush like map pirate how can u rush if the island is 100 blocks away i know most builders quitted or resigned but this doesnt means u need to stop i mean the maps are 7 months old the server needs new maps and about kits most kits give u an unfair advantage like rusher kit u just get things u need to rush and 1 ender pearl this is not rushing this is unfair advantage ppl didnt even opened the chests and they get killed and other thing some ppl their chest have ender pearls and i can still call that kinda unfair cuz this server is about luck others are not about luck and sometimes u dont get full armor on chests but most servers give u full armor but different a guy may have half dia half iron other will have full iron and ppl here say yea but this can help u to be good at the game how just how can u kill the other guy if u dont have armor and u only have boots just how and im not lying 1 time i had no armor at all how do u call that fair and about loot boxes ppl know to get loot box is random yea but its rly bad i think ppl like get 8 kills on a game and the reward is nothing just nothing its like u did nothing u just have more chance to win default loot boxes they only way to get epic legendary and mythical loot boxes is to spec get 1 kills or just afk but its stupid ppl who dont even do a thing they get loot boxes ppl who legit get 8 kills they get nothing just nothing and i think u should not make loot boxes random but i have an other feeling that they should stay random cuz there is an epic suggestion about loot boxes but staff will never care but legit u find loot boxes by specing games not playing u dont even need to play to get loot box just random and luck​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
better maps will help rushers to rush kits will be more fair and loot boxes will be worth​

Extra Information:
ok i know i have a feeling that most kits can stay but some kits give an unfair advantage​

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
I totally agree that the maps should be smaller and that they should add new maps but wdym " ppl didnt even opened the chests and they get killed" by that xd? u need to be slow af to get killed so fast. Also in normal most of the times there is a full iron set in every island and in extreme always a full dia armour."im not lying 1 time i had no armour at all" I don't think that that's possible. Lastly in my opinion when someone wins an 8 kill game they should be always rewarded with a random lootbox.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, abigL​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. It is my pleasure to tell you that your suggestion has been decided to be accepted. Your suggestion will be implemented with the upcoming minigame update.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo