Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPVP?

I

iDroom

Do people still play KitPVP in 2022 😂

PS: its so damn sweaty cuz its full of Donators

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
people do play it, but after the reset, i don't think it's very enjoyable atleast for me, i play practice mostly rn, some skywars too

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
I stopped, the map mainly disappointing, and also several bugs to fix and that the staff does not fix. I think I'll come back in 2-3 months when the map changes.

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
I stopped, the map mainly disappointing, and also several bugs to fix and that the staff does not fix. I think I'll come back in 2-3 months when the map changes.
Seriously, it's true, it's a bit buggy as well, the map is bland, and not as big as it seems anymore

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Difficulted
Everything got a fix, the most disturbing thing is that the damage is not balanced.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Everything got a fix, the most disturbing thing is that the damage is not balanced.
Yes sure, but there are still some, even if it does not prevent Pvp. After that, in no way the fault of the devs, they did a great job for this reset and added some great additions. Just disappointed with some bugs that were not fixed, but nothing obvious.

Last edited:

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Honestly, all of you are losers, Please stop dying to me on kitpvp on my ban evasion alts. Just a day ago I logged on kitpvp for 6 minutes and killed Difficulted 10 times in special sets while I was in protection one armor. Skill issue, still haven't been caught ban evading.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Difficulted
Yes sure, but there are still some, even if it does not prevent Pvp. After that, in no way the fault of the devs, they did a great job for this reset and added some great additions. Just disappointed with some bugs that were not fixed, but nothing obvious.
I see KitPvP only based on the PvP, I want balanced damage and special sets that are working, a good map and nothing else. The systems they add does not impress me on any server, not only Jartex
killed Difficulted 10 times
This is honestly a lie, DROGON623 DROGON623 please stop ban evading.