Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPVP problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoannge

Donator
Donator
KitPVP, there must be more than 3 Default kits (ones that dont need buying)
and 1 of those kits must be a 'bad' one, without a cooldown and the other kits are the OP ones and have cooldowns.
otherwise people are just going to have the same good gear, the same weapons. Its too.. weird. I guess

Solution
Hello Decoannge Decoannge , As Stated above you can get other sets by buying it in /ah and when you got a good set you can farm money and buy another good set, Second option is to buy a rank in /ah sometimes there are ranks in there such as Warrior and Gladiator Rank. Warrior Rank cost now around 18k-20k and Gladiator Rank is around 70k-80k. Last option is to Suggest Here a new kit for unranked players so it will get added for the next Reset of KitPvP.

Hope this Helps you.
~ShirakamiKazuo

BatPour

Addicted Member
You have three kits to use by typing /kit in chat
You can get op items from shop, buying items from ah shop by using this command in chat /ah or killing players and get their items
You can upgrade your rank from store and use the kit for that rank (high rank means better items)

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
You have three kits to use by typing /kit in chat
You can get op items from shop, buying items from ah shop by using this command in chat /ah or killing players and get their items
You can upgrade your rank from store and use the kit for that rank (high rank means better items)
Congrats on 100 messages! Everything listed above is true.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Decoannge Decoannge , As Stated above you can get other sets by buying it in /ah and when you got a good set you can farm money and buy another good set, Second option is to buy a rank in /ah sometimes there are ranks in there such as Warrior and Gladiator Rank. Warrior Rank cost now around 18k-20k and Gladiator Rank is around 70k-80k. Last option is to Suggest Here a new kit for unranked players so it will get added for the next Reset of KitPvP.

Hope this Helps you.
~ShirakamiKazuo

• Useful
Reactions: ovq
Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Decoannge

Decoannge

Donator
Donator
I understand all of that, but that a cooldown on each kit. That is what i was trying to say

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.