Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPVP Moving Forward Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
PVxHeadshot_YT
I think we all need a forum to reflect on this reset, and make suggestions moving forward. I havent seen any suggestions after reset other then rants, so heres a good starting point, my own personal suggestions are these.

1. The current map is fine, it just needs to be expanded, its too small for the amount of players at this moment

2. There should be a new saferoom almost like last map, the pvp there was always fun, and it was a good way to escape from 1v4's etc, especially now, its almost impossible to go out in a good kit, without getting 3v1ed, we need an area to escape

3. I personally think speed 3 should be added back to maybe g-sets, it was a different type of pvp, and a lot of people loved it

4. This suggestion isn't really that big of a deal but add strength back to at least, hero or immortal kit

These are my own suggestions, my own personal opinion, feel free to critique it, I'm open to constructive criticism, but again I just wanna use this as a starting point, because there are a lot of unhappy people with this reset, so feel free to use this as another open suggestion to make this a better reset.

badboydeath

i agree to the fact that safes should be added
because there is only 1 saferoom in the whole map which ppl block
and many times we even get chugged through doors

Status
Not open for further replies.