Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP: FPS Guide (might not work)

MiFit

I'm gonna quickly go over some stuff that could potentially increase framerate.

1: Turning down the render distance. Turning down the render distance of your game can help in some cases what this basically does is that it doesn't render most of the dropped items on ground and makes the game more stable. I recommend you turn it down to 8 chunks or 4.

2: Settings. Settings are essential I recommend you turn off most of the settings if you feel like your game is laging. First setting you should turn down is the graphics to "Fast". second is that you turn down most of the other stuff like "Clouds" "Trees" and all that type of stuff mess around with them to get the perfect FPS that you want.

3: "Fast Math" setting. If you don't have this setting on your game wont work as it would at its best. Turn on "Fast Math" because this can be helpful. If you don't have it turned on you might experience stuff like hit reg delay and all that type of stuff so turn "Fast Math" on.

4: "Vsync". Vsync is super important if you have it turned off you can experience frame drops, screen tearing and unstable FPS so just take you time and turn Vsync on for the best experience possible.

5:Smooth/Dynamic lights. These options can really slow down you game if you have a low end pc. Pretty much what these options do is that they make the shadows much smoother and that can sometimes slow your game down. Dynamic light is pretty much same but instead if something that has light levels even from light level 1 to 100 it will make it so much more smoother that light will follow the entity or object that has the light level and make the light level follow you if you have this option on just turn it down to "Fast" to get better FPS

Final step: "Dynamic FOV". This step is optional if you like it on or not. Basically what Dynamic FOV does is that it doesn't change your FOV while running or from speed/slowness effects. This can be helpful in some cases where you like your FOV at 90 but the you get a Speed II splashed on to you and it goes to 120 FOV but with the setting Dynamic FOV its way better to PVP for example when you hold sprint in a combo your screen can glitch a little and all though that is bad you should definitely try turning this option on and off to see if it suits you.

That's pretty much all I wanted to go over that can reduce screen tearing and increase framerate you can mess around with you settings obviously by yourself to see what suits you best. !Have a good day!

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Appreciate the Time and Effort you took to help make this Guide! Keep it up (y)

Sp4rkxdd

IGN
Sp4rkxdd
Nice Guide, It Was Great And i tried it gone Awesome dude

L_4U

Amazing! All players with low FPS need to see this post ! Continue the good work !

TGxRin

1: Turning down the render distance. Turning down the render distance of your game can help in some cases what this basically does is that it doesn't render most of the dropped items on ground and makes the game more stable. I recommend you turn it down to 8 chunks or 4.

2: Settings. Settings are essential I recommend you turn off most of the settings if you feel like your game is laging. First setting you should turn down is the graphics to "Fast". second is that you turn down most of the other stuff like "Clouds" "Trees" and all that type of stuff mess around with them to get the perfect FPS that you want.

3: "Fast Math" setting. If you don't have this setting on your game wont work as it would at its best. Turn on "Fast Math" because this can be helpful. If you don't have it turned on you might experience stuff like hit reg delay and all that type of stuff so turn "Fast Math" on.

4: "Vsync". Vsync is super important if you have it turned off you can experience frame drops, screen tearing and unstable FPS so just take you time and turn Vsync on for the best experience possible.

5:Smooth/Dynamic lights. These options can really slow down you game if you have a low end pc. Pretty much what these options do is that they make the shadows much smoother and that can sometimes slow your game down. Dynamic light is pretty much same but instead if something that has light levels even from light level 1 to 100 it will make it so much more smoother that light will follow the entity or object that has the light level and make the light level follow you if you have this option on just turn it down to "Fast" to get better FPS

Final step: "Dynamic FOV". This step is optional if you like it on or not. Basically what Dynamic FOV does is that it doesn't change your FOV while running or from speed/slowness effects. This can be helpful in some cases where you like your FOV at 90 but the you get a Speed II splashed on to you and it goes to 120 FOV but with the setting Dynamic FOV its way better to PVP for example when you hold sprint in a combo your screen can glitch a little and all though that is bad you should definitely try turning this option on and off to see if it suits you.

That's pretty much all I wanted to go over that can reduce screen tearing and increase framerate you can mess around with you settings obviously by yourself to see what suits you best. !Have a good day!
Thanks man! Although I already got 1000+ FPS on my PC without these settings, I still appreciate the time and effort you took to say this! I did this and now my FPS is over 1600

Echon

Donator
Donator
IGN
BestYouTuber

I am not kidding when I tell you that my FPS goes from 120ish while fighting and recording at HD to 850+ while not recording and staring at a wall. Very helpful, thanks.

0MCE

Awesome guide! increased my shaders from 144 to 244 !! keep it up!

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_

Yooo thanks man have a good day