Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

king rank hacking 0,0

RangeRover_

The Sr. mauludy is hacking happilyin the pvp warp of survival for a few days now, no1 is doing nothing. knowing the staff since I have had to do with it you are not even able to do a hack check, but i hope you can do something since i can't even do pvp anymore that tags me with hacks (even if it can't kill me in 10v1)

m_rabah19_

IGN
m_rabah19
Hello R RangeRover_ !
if you want to report a player you may report him/her here, if you want a to know the requirements to report a player you can read this and for proof you can use gyazo, imgur, streamable or even in youtube!

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
The Sr. mauludy is hacking happilyin the pvp warp of survival for a few days now, no1 is doing nothing. knowing the staff since I have had to do with it you are not even able to do a hack check, but i hope you can do something since i can't even do pvp anymore that tags me with hacks (even if it can't kill me in 10v1)

u must have a video proof to report him

witchblades

I reported and now banned - ign saybyetourbed