Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Kick option in events

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheDinoGamer

What is the suggestion about?
Kick option in events

Description:
Since Mythic rank can host events such as /lms, /sumo and /brackets, it would be good to add /event kick (player). There’s a good side and down side side on this. The good side is, the hoster can kick players that are afk in the event and they can also kick players that delayed the event by not fighting each other on purpose. The down side is, the hoster MIGHT abuse it and kick players to troll them. But if it got added, it would be good enough to get rid of these annoying players that delaying the event. If you’re worried/don’t want the host to abuse, vouching system could be added. When the host going to kick someone, a notice saying “Do you want this player, (ign) to get kicked from the event?” to prevent abusing.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As I mention before, it would be good to get rid of players that being annoying and delaying the event by afking or by not fighting on purpose. This will prevent the event from taking too much time.

Last edited:

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It can be useful sometimes and bad at the same time. I remember meeting some cheaters when I host a sumo event and try to kick them before they ruin the fun for everyone, but the command didn't exist. And I'm glad it didn't because you can just record and report the cheater and also, Mythics can kick anyone they have a problem with or they know that they're better then them and keep the bad players to get a higher chance of winning.

I know some Mythics that do /Brackets stop ( which stops the event and end it ) after they die. I'm not sure if developers made it like that or it's a bug, but I personally think that this command should only work before the mythic rank start the brackets event.

DownVoted.

Last edited:

The_W

Addicted Member
Neutral,
I even met those afk players in just 2 sumo events, nothing can be done except they back online or a staff kicks them, so this is pretty good.
but the downside is it can be abused like stated above me.

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
It can be useful sometimes and bad at the same time. I remember meeting some cheaters when I host a sumo event and try to kick them before they ruin the fun for everyone, but the command didn't exist. And I'm glad it didn't because you can just record and report the cheater and also, Mythics can kick anyone they have a problem with or they know that they're better then them and keep the bad players to get a higher chance of winning.

I know some Mythics that do /Brackets stop ( which stops the event and end it ) after they die. I'm not sure if developers made it like that or it's a bug, but I personally think that this command should only work before the mythic rank start the brackets event.

DownVoted.
Agreed here basically, you can just kick people and win the events yourself, it wouldn't be fair for others.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TheDinoGamer179​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.