Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Key shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Jstn

Donator
Donator
IGN
Jeshhan_
Minecraft Username:
Jeshhan_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Key shop​

Suggestion Details:
Ever get scammed by people who shout "trading keys here for keys in another gamemode"? If you did, this suggestion will greatly help us. If it don't, well don't hate me much, I'm just trying to make key trading more safe and efficient.

I came off with an idea to have like an auction house (/ah) for keys. It can be accessible through all gamemodes so that the "annoying" thing that i said above will be solved.

Commands that I thought of:
(sorry if my naming skills suck)
*/key shop = will be explained below
*/key sell (type of key) (amount of key) (server you want to trade it with) (ratio)
*/key shop inventory = will be explained below
*/key shop expired/cancelled = works like /ah expired

For Example:

Player 1 (on kitpvp) has 64 keys that he wants to trade for Immortal Faction keys.
He then will type. "/key sell votekeys 64 immortalfactions 1:1"
Keys from his inventory will be taken and listed in /key shop.

(Note that the ratio works like this: if its 1:1, you get 1 per 1 key, if 1:2, you want 2 keys for your 1 key.)

Player 2 (on Immortal Factions) has 32 keys that he wants to trade for kitpvp keys.
He then will type /key shop, click on the 64 vote keys that is listed, and AUTOMATICALLY, the keys on his inventory will be taken, and he will receive 32 vote keys on his /key shop inventory on kitpvp.

Meanwhile, the originally 64 vote keys on /key shop that player 1 listed, will be updated to only 32 vote keys.

Players then can switch gamemodes and type /key shop inventory where they can access the keys they bought or sold.
In this case, Player 1 (Kitpvp guy) will go to immo fac and type /key shop inventory,
while Player 2 (Immo fac guy) will go to kitpvp and type /key shop inventory.

This setup is important as players can now claim and sell whenever they want, regardless if the person they're trading with is offline or not.

This key shop will be accessible through all gamemodes.
I know that this sound confusing, but try to digest it bit by bit, I hope you understand what I am saying.
I really hope everyone understand what's on my mind. I think it's a cool idea, but let me hear what you think otherwise.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could really help trading key trading across gamemodes, as it will make it more safe and efficient.​

Extra Information:
I don't really know about plugins, but i searched around the internet about what I've been imagining, and nothing about it comes up, it's just the /ah plugin. If this gets implemented, idk this might even be copied by other servers, making Jartex the pioneer for the plugin.​

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
-1 Would be to much work for an unnecessary thing

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Well it's a pretty good idea tbh , but requires so much work , so imma go with Neutral for now

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lil_Jstn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.