Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Keep the good armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
Keep the good armor.

Description:
Alright so basically when you try to buy chain armor and you already have a diamond or iron armor it
It will send a message saying <You can't buy that you have a better armor!> Doesn't really have to be that message but I'm just saying for example but you can use it, As it works as well. And if you have Diamond armor you can't buy either Iron or chain armor and it will say the message <You can't buy that, You have a better armor!> So basically when you have a stronger armor you can't buy a weak one.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will be more fun to our lovely players and for people who click fast in fast shop (like me) if they miss click a weak armor and they already have a better one it will just be so annoying (happened to me a lot) so I wanted to suggest it so it's better experience for our lovely players and if someone miss click they won't have to wait to get 6 em to get diamond armor or 12 golds for iron armor (Saving time and saving work)

Extra Information:
If you have any questions about this suggestion please don't hesitate in asking me you can reply or dm me on Discord
NotLoLo1818#6826

Have a good day/night. :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotLoLo1818

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
No clue what you are trying to explain your grammar is weak.
:waitwot: Smh when for example you have diamond armor and try to buy iron armor it will send a message saying that u cant bcuz u already have a better armor

B3lvedere

:waitwot: Smh when for example you have diamond armor and try to buy iron armor it will send a message saying that u cant bcuz u already have a better armor
I know that you get that message but what is your suggestion about it?

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
B3lvedere B3lvedere He meant to say that you can misclick on Chain Armour after already having Iron Armour and the Chain Armour gets on you and takes the iron which doesn't really makes sense because you just downgraded your armour, he just wants the console to not allow us to do that, if we have Iron Armour we can't buy Chain Armour and stuff.

B3lvedere

B3lvedere B3lvedere He meant to say that you can misclick on Chain Armour after already having Iron Armour and the Chain Armour gets on you and takes the iron which doesn't really makes sense because you just downgraded your armour, he just wants the console to not allow us to do that, if we have Iron Armour we can't buy Chain Armour and stuff.
It already does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.