Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Just your friendly neighborhood _awkwardness_!

_awkwardness_

Donator
Donator
Hello, Its me _awkwardness_, I'm not a new player in any way, but I thought
it would be cool to make a bit of an introduction to get to know the community
better and hopefully get to make new friends πŸ˜ƒ.

So some standard info about me:
I'm _awkwardness, my friends call me Awk, I'm a 14 year-old guy from Egypt and I have been
playing on Jartex for quite some time I would say, about two and a half years now, and it was
quite the breakthrough for me, as I used to be *and partially still* quite awkward, which
is actually how I got my name πŸ˜….

I'm personally into minigames as I used to hate committing too much to one thing, as it got
me quite anxious, though I recently got into factions and it's actually a lot of fun πŸ˜ƒ, turns
out, All that time, I was worried for absolutely no reason πŸ˜….

I also really like PvP, It puts me on point, and nothing compares to the satisfaction after winning
an intense PvP fightπŸ˜ƒ, That's also why of my two and a half years of playing Jartex most were
spent playing bedwars and practice and KitPvP.

So, now that we're done with the routine stuff, Tell me about yourself πŸ˜ƒ, I'd love to know more
of the community and I'm always open for conversation if you need me, now more than ever
as we're pretty much in a lockdown for the time being, you can get in touch with me via discord
or you can usually just find me hanging out on KitPvP or practice.

IGN: _awkwardness_
Discord: _awkwardness_#80122020-03-26_01.57.51.png

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Well hello there A _awkwardness_ ! It good to know all these things of you and I am pretty sure the community will appreciate you telling them about yourself.
I really hope you get to have tons of fun in here with the community, stay tuned for the events since we will be having quite a good amount of those!
If you ever need my help, I will be there for you, my discord tag is Rodagave115#5780.

I wish you a great day/night.

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
Hello, Its me _awkwardness_, I'm not a new player in any way, but I thought
it would be cool to make a bit of an introduction to get to know the community
better and hopefully get to make new friends πŸ˜ƒ.

So some standard info about me:
I'm _awkwardness, my friends call me Awk, I'm a 14 year-old guy from Egypt and I have been
playing on Jartex for quite some time I would say, about two and a half years now, and it was
quite the breakthrough for me, as I used to be *and partially still* quite awkward, which
is actually how I got my name πŸ˜….

I'm personally into minigames as I used to hate committing too much to one thing, as it got
me quite anxious, though I recently got into factions and it's actually a lot of fun πŸ˜ƒ, turns
out, All that time, I was worried for absolutely no reason πŸ˜….

I also really like PvP, It puts me on point, and nothing compares to the satisfaction after winning
an intense PvP fightπŸ˜ƒ, That's also why of my two and a half years of playing Jartex most were
spent playing bedwars and practice and KitPvP.

So, now that we're done with the routine stuff, Tell me about yourself πŸ˜ƒ, I'd love to know more
of the community and I'm always open for conversation if you need me, now more than ever
as we're pretty much in a lockdown for the time being, you can get in touch with me via discord
or you can usually just find me hanging out on KitPvP or practice.

IGN: _awkwardness_
Discord: _awkwardness_#8012View attachment 8670
nice! And welcome to the community ma man!

S

Shayy

Its nice to meet you! I hope you will be great friends with everyone in the Jartex community. Enjoy yourself here!