Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex's anticheat

ItzSteve97

Just wanted to say that today I got kicked twice and banned 10 minutes from Jartex, even though I wasnt hackingor autoclicking. I evem have ab Iron Rank, so I thought I would have less lagback and teleports. Maybe It was my ping. Yesterday, I was drag cliking with a KB Stick (ik, kinda toxic, imma bozo) , and got kicked. Jartex's anticheat is way better than Hypixel's SleepingDog, and prevents more bypasses, but I suggest fixing the lag back and the CPS kick.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, ItzSteve97.

The console kicks cheaters/hackers, but it can sometimes be false. Just make sure you are not using any disallowed modifications.​
Here's a list to at least reduce the chances of getting kicked/banned again:​
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better/stable internet connection.
If you got banned for 12 / 24 hours, send a private message to one of the staff members with Team Screenshare role on JartexNetwork's discord server and he's going to help you.

Facing any issues while playing on JartexNetwork? Let us know by using one of the following links:

Have a good day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

Hello, ItzSteve97.

The console kicks cheaters/hackers, but it can sometimes be false. Just make sure you are not using any disallowed modifications.​
Here's a list to at least reduce the chances of getting kicked/banned again:​
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better/stable internet connection.
If you got banned for 12 / 24 hours, send a private message to one of the staff members with Team Screenshare role on JartexNetwork's discord server and he's going to help you.

Facing any issues while playing on JartexNetwork? Let us know by using one of the following links:

Have a good day.
Thanks, I've already read your comments from about 2 months ago.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Just wanted to say that today I got kicked twice and banned 10 minutes from Jartex, even though I wasnt hackingor autoclicking. I evem have ab Iron Rank, so I thought I would have less lagback and teleports. Maybe It was my ping. Yesterday, I was drag cliking with a KB Stick (ik, kinda toxic, imma bozo) , and got kicked. Jartex's anticheat is way better than Hypixel's SleepingDog, and prevents more bypasses, but I suggest fixing the lag back and the CPS kick.
Also got banned last year I think, you just shouldn't click over 20 CPS (was a false ban)