Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames JartexRun / JartexRecords

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceHub

Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What is your suggestion's title?
JartexRun / JartexRecords​

Suggestion Details:
So basically how i got this idea was when i watched a YouTube video where this guy makes a world record, now at first i thought this was cool and following from that many other people mad world records! Now I myself was determined to make one, but there was one small problem, it only allows hypixel records. Now for a non-Premium Minecraft Player like me it was impossible. This gave me the idea to post this suggestion. Now coming forward to important stuff;

1. Players will be given specific challenges (in selected gamemodes) through the discord server, and can submit their runs on a new channel in the discord server.

2. Winners of the run will counted within 15 days (or any date the team would like).

3. Winners will be rewarded with keys/iron(vote crystals)/seasonal rank (with a price under £15).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Firstly and most importantly, this would encourage players to practice more in pvp factors .

This would also benefit the discord membercount, as more players enter the event the discord server will be filled with growing number of players.

This would benefit many players/youtubers to promote the server in the shape of videos, which would encourage more new members.

It has further many affects on the server!​

Extra Information:
Event will not be held continuously, but anytime the devs/owner want (this is to balance the amount of reward bieng distributed among the winners).​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AceHub

AceHub

Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

Suggestion Details:
So basically how i got this idea was when i watched a YouTube video where this guy makes a world record, now at first i thought this was cool and following from that many other people mad world records! Now I myself was determined to make one, but there was one small problem, it only allows hypixel records. Now for a non-Premium Minecraft Player like me it was impossible. This gave me the idea to post this suggestion. Now coming forward to important stuff;​
1. Players will be given specific challenges (in selected gamemodes) through the discord server, and can submit their runs on a new channel in the discord server.​
2. Winners of the run will counted within 15 days (or any date the team would like).​
3. Winners will be rewarded with keys/iron(vote crystals)/seasonal rank (with a price under £15).​

Firstly and most importantly, this would encourage players to practice more in pvp factors .​
This would also benefit the discord membercount, as more players enter the event the discord server will be filled with growing number of players.​
This would benefit many players/youtubers to promote the server in the shape of videos, which would encourage more new members.​

Extra Information:
Event will not be held continuously, but anytime the devs/owner want (this is to balance the amount of reward bieng distributed among the winners).​
If you think any changes can be implemented please share as this would benefit the server community by a lot.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

Suggestion Details:
So basically how i got this idea was when i watched a YouTube video where this guy makes a world record, now at first i thought this was cool and following from that many other people mad world records! Now I myself was determined to make one, but there was one small problem, it only allows hypixel records. Now for a non-Premium Minecraft Player like me it was impossible. This gave me the idea to post this suggestion. Now coming forward to important stuff;​
1. Players will be given specific challenges (in selected gamemodes) through the discord server, and can submit their runs on a new channel in the discord server.​
2. Winners of the run will counted within 15 days (or any date the team would like).​

Firstly and most importantly, this would encourage players to practice more in pvp factors .​
This would also benefit the discord membercount, as more players enter the event the discord server will be filled with growing number of players.​
This would benefit many players/youtubers to promote the server in the shape of videos, which would encourage more new members.​

Extra Information:
1. there was a community speedrunning server a while ago but there was near 0 interest
2. there would be a serious problem with boosters and cheaters, see rematch tourneys

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AceHub

AceHub

1. there was a community speedrunning server a while ago but there was near 0 interest
2. there would be a serious problem with boosters and cheaters, see rematch tourneys
You gotta point tbh
but with the cheaters wont the anti cheat work, plus you have to submit a proof vid to show that you made a specific record in the gamemodes

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
You gotta point tbh
but with the cheaters wont the anti cheat work, plus you have to submit a proof vid to show that you made a specific record in the gamemodes
yeah but even first person pov you can have friends who let you win faster

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Reasons which were stated above

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
-1 I think that what WildAbbee said outweighs the positives.

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
+1
its a fun idea and motivation for people to grind

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AceHub​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • as one of the community members mentioned above, it didn't have alot of interest + cheaters and boosters would ruin it all
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.