Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex U guys really dissappointed me

Jartex I am youtube influencer with 3.8 Millions subs . I recently started playing on this server but really dissappointed with your server.
I got banned because one person scammed me in survival and then he said to to put that shulker again in ah so that he will gomme back my money but he screenshot it and banned me huh.
You guys don't even investigate and ban innocent people without any reason.
I will not even post unban appeal as I didn't do anything wrong .
If you guys will not unban me in 1 week , I will post one video against your server and a lot of people will see it .
I HOPE SO U GUYS UNBAN ME IN 1 WEEK .............

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
I don't think screensharing will get you unbanned, what I can tell you is to post an unban appeal even if you didn't do anything wrong.
Note: Don't ask a staff member to review your appeal, if your appeal gets denied you have to wait 1 week in order to make an unban appeal.
If you get errors that you have reached the limit then click here and go to appeal permissions and make a ticket and wait until a srmod sees the ticket. Be patient as srmods are busy.
If your iq is not high enough to appeal then read this, also remember be honest in ur appeal

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
"I will not even post unban appeal as I didn't do anything wrong ." ok don't and you won't get unbanned, and why did you break a rule for money lmao, now your only option is to appeal.
chill it's not even that deep

Last edited: